Is the upcoming killer inspired by EW2

I just recently replayed evil within 2 and man i know they arent exactly the same but i couldnt help but draw similarities between the two.

Comments

  • I dunno, she seems like Candyman to me. She's an artist, her hand(s) are cut off by a group of people, she has crows instead of bees.

    To be fair, though, I haven't played EW2. I keep meaning to, but so far I've only played EW1.

    Edit: To reword something I messed up on, 'cause I'm forgetful sometimes.

  • Yeah, she's like a mix of The Crow (1994) and the artist from EW2. Wonder if that hurts the chances of us ever getting either of those characters in the game.

  • Yeah I was thinking of that. Stefano was a great villain. I would have preferred him as the killer wielding the name The Artist. She doesn't work too much with it in my opinion.

  • I can't help but get Dishonored vibes from her design, in the best way possible.

  • @GuyFawx said:

    I just recently replayed evil within 2 and man i know they arent exactly the same but i couldnt help but draw similarities between the two.

    Can you show some pics or something to who you mean please? I am intrigued, to me she looks like Mama from the film, well Mama lol

  • @JacksonWise said:

    Yeah, she's like a mix of The Crow (1994) and the artist from EW2. Wonder if that hurts the chances of us ever getting either of those characters in the game.

    I see no similarities between Artist and Stefano.

    If OP is referring to Anima (the Grudge-looking thing), they behave much differently too.

  • No idea about what inspired her design, but seeing that mori animation screamed ALIENS. The face hugger with the chest buster.