So what do the new perks do?
I can’t access the PTB yet so can someone tell me what the new perks do?
I can’t access the PTB yet so can someone tell me what the new perks do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m curious as well, I’m at work atm
I would like to know too. I’m currently in chemistry class.
Yo I have chemistry next hour
They make Survivors even stronger, while Killers got nothing significant. Actually they released a killer perk that relies on survivors cleansing totems - which cleansing totems is even more pointless with boon totems.
Oh ya they also made unbreakable infinite, and an aoe as a boon perk.
Good luck. ######### this class.
Had Physical science an hour ago.
Can you send the descriptions of the perks?
Okay, but now give the actual perk effects instead of the knee-jerk 'RIP killers' panic that's default for literally -every- patch.
Pay attention
Screen shots here.
-_-
Those killer perks are actually...good. I'm surprised.
New Killer "The Artist" Power
Man people were pissed when they added a kpop Killer, imagine the reaction when people see they added Guy Fieri
Are you in AP chem?
Killers got a good hex perk.
20211109_112021.jpgAlthough I see boons definitely becoming Mets and inner healing becoming obsolete.
Ha! Corrective action is probably just because Solo Q
You are a champion! Actual information!
EDIT: Also makes the earlier 'Survivors got everything and killers got nothing!' comment look so much worse. Survivors get an exhaustion perk that doesn't compare to what's already there, a more conditional UB, and a worse version of Technician, while killers get a new gen regression perk that can strip 15% off the most progressed gen when hooking on a Scourge hook, and a 30% repair speed slowdown from broken totems, and a 30 second gen repair block after hooking all survivors once.
I think Killers got the considerably better end of the deal in these perks.
THat ability just sounds like executiner
Nah, the hex perk is trash. It will reach the first stage and maybe the second before it gets cleansed again.
On top of that, survivors have no incentive to cleanse totems in the first place, because they can slap their boons on them. Even more with the new boon.
Yes
Nice.
He makes me think they combined Angel Batista from Dexter with Guy Fieri. 😂
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lsYZfuU8PQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O9nqQQcbrw&t=467s