But why? Buff trickster, give him more knives, give him a reload like clown to get a small about of knives back. let him keep bloodlust while throwing knives cuz these walls on haddonfield are killing me
Why do you hate Spirit so much? She’s not a problem anymore so let’s leave her alone for once. You forgot the Twins exist?
Shes annoying as heck unlike other killers when it comes to looping because of how she move, and trying to play guess who of where she actually will appear is boring too so that audio queue means nothing because you can simply use spine chill anyways. Ill take losing to a nurse over her at least I can see nurse and predict when to dodge her. Twins is so rare so I cant complain it was last week i got 2 in a row and that still was rare because before that I had not got them for like 1 month. If you want me to leave spirit alone you leave trickster alone.
Yes I would barring add ons but most killers have unbalanced add ons anyway. She’s still strong but now requires both sides to make decisions
Yeah I used MD ring and Dried Cherry Blossom one day when I was just exhausted from turning projects and exams in and really just wanted to turn off my brain for a bit. It was a brainless combo and makes her more powerful which I’m not sure how I feel about.
Yeah I used MD ring and Dried Cherry Blossom one day when I was just exhausted from turning projects and exams in and really just wanted to turn off my brain for a bit. It was a brainless combo and makes her more powerful which I’m not sure how I feel about.
Yeah I don’t really like add ons like that. Spirit has a bigger skill ceiling now and I’d rather not have add ons to circumvent it
You thought he was a survivor? Are you joking? Nothing about him screams survivor.
Also I'd like to point out that the Legion is more survivor-looking than him so maybe you should complain about that instead.
In my defense I was damn new to the game, less than 48 hours, than I thought it was a legendary skin for another killer, before accepting that that is his default skin.
In my defense I was damn new to the game, less than 48 hours, than I thought it was a legendary skin for another killer, before accepting that that is his default skin.
Legions mask is scary compared to a neon suit
I guess fair enough since you're new. What I will say though is that I personally think that the Trickster looks more deranged and killer-like than the Legion. Who's mask I don't even think is scary or unnerving.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes
I second this
I third this
This is a worthy first post.
Buff Trickster :)
Just remove his recoil. It's idiotic for throwing weapons to have recoil.
I'd honestly give him base movement speed. Otz mentioned that it wouldn't break him so
Remove the option to play killer
But why? Buff trickster, give him more knives, give him a reload like clown to get a small about of knives back. let him keep bloodlust while throwing knives cuz these walls on haddonfield are killing me
Sure delete spirit/pig/plague/bubba then if trickster must be deleted.
He needs a rework.
No
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Hmm yes a post that just says delete trickster with no reasoning. Clueless
Usually I'm all against these 'delete...' posts but I agree with this, can't stand him.
Oh oh and delete twins while you're there too.
delete boon totems
Delete your account
@legacycolt no i long time here i m devil's lawyer
No
Why do you hate Spirit so much? She’s not a problem anymore so let’s leave her alone for once. You forgot the Twins exist?
Move the eggman head to felix
Yes, put him in the bin
I’ve never agreed with a post more
His recoil isn't the problem. It's that his knives have a left/right offset to them depending on what hand he's using.
I’m going to be crucified but twins are more fun than spirit imo.
Well ya the twins are terrible right now and are super easy to dumpster on them with how current dead hard works and CoH.
Not to mention playing twins currently is like pulling teeth because of that huge cd vic has now.
Even pre nerf twins was okay imo. Everyone likes to complain about slugging with them but nurse is way worse when it comes to that
Shes annoying as heck unlike other killers when it comes to looping because of how she move, and trying to play guess who of where she actually will appear is boring too so that audio queue means nothing because you can simply use spine chill anyways. Ill take losing to a nurse over her at least I can see nurse and predict when to dodge her. Twins is so rare so I cant complain it was last week i got 2 in a row and that still was rare because before that I had not got them for like 1 month. If you want me to leave spirit alone you leave trickster alone.
I'll bring an eraser. I guess it's enough, right
Even after her nerf?
I find them more to play as and against than spirit even after the nerf though it was 100% unnecessary and only made their pick rate lower
Well I guess it’s fine if you don’t like playing against her because everyone has their preferences but would you consider Spirit balanced now?
Yes I would barring add ons but most killers have unbalanced add ons anyway. She’s still strong but now requires both sides to make decisions
I was about to say Twins too. 😂
Yeah I used MD ring and Dried Cherry Blossom one day when I was just exhausted from turning projects and exams in and really just wanted to turn off my brain for a bit. It was a brainless combo and makes her more powerful which I’m not sure how I feel about.
Yeah I don’t really like add ons like that. Spirit has a bigger skill ceiling now and I’d rather not have add ons to circumvent it
Does this bother you?
I hated Ji-Woon when he was added but now he's a favorite of mine. Let's delete Hag instead
Yeah I can see that. I wish the devs focused more on hearing impaired setting as opposed to add ons though
Trickster is fine. He does not need to be deleted. He's not even classed as a strong killer. This is embarrassing.
he doesn't fit well in the game.
Neither does the Clown and Legion's animal costumes. Along with many other cosmetics, and characters, I'm sure.
What actually is your point? Sorry that a unique and flamboyant killer is such a problem for you.
No those are special costumes, with a more menacing default skin, I thought trickster was a survivor when I first saw him
You thought he was a survivor? Are you joking? Nothing about him screams survivor.
Also I'd like to point out that the Legion is more survivor-looking than him so maybe you should complain about that instead.
In my defense I was damn new to the game, less than 48 hours, than I thought it was a legendary skin for another killer, before accepting that that is his default skin.
Legions mask is scary compared to a neon suit
I guess fair enough since you're new. What I will say though is that I personally think that the Trickster looks more deranged and killer-like than the Legion. Who's mask I don't even think is scary or unnerving.
Noooooooo leave The Twins alone, I love playing as VicVic