Weirdest crossover but can still work.

I've been seeing a lot of discussions about the game and how it's getting a bit crazy in dbd so I thought I could bring a little bit of a different topic to help with all the gloomy stuff that's being talked about.

Comments

  • Scooby-Doo... The Mystery Gang needs to be added. I would buy them all Behavior. Lots of money is good, yes? Then, like, you know what to do!

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Scooby-Doo... The Mystery Gang needs to be added. I would buy them all Behavior. Lots of money is good, yes? Then, like, you know what to do!

    They dont need to add scooby do just the sets for their og survivors lol i doubt that would ever happen tho as warner bros is doubtful in allowing it

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Scooby-Doo... The Mystery Gang needs to be added. I would buy them all Behavior. Lots of money is good, yes? Then, like, you know what to do!

    Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you?

    We got some work to do now.

  • I still want Coraline as a survivor with the Other Mother as the killer.

  • @Midori_21 said:

    I still want Coraline as a survivor with the Other Mother as the killer.

    Why not the normal mother as the killer?

    The other mother just likes buttons :(

  • @FoggyJester said:

    I've been seeing a lot of discussions about the game and how it's getting a bit crazy in dbd so I thought I could bring a little bit of a different topic to help with all the gloomy stuff that's being talked about.

    Star Wars with Luke Skywalker, Han and Leia as Survivors and Darth Vader as Killer. I would love it because Vader as Killer is something that I can well imagine with his catchy theme as chase music and his breathing sounds that are similar to those from Pyramid Head. Also he could do something with the Force as Power. This would be so cool but the chances equals zero..

  • Don’t Starve.

    while it’s not horror it’s still a survival game with some similar stuff going on (survivors being abducted into another realm/dimension where they have to suffer…)

  • Darkwood


    old man as the survivor and the wolf guy trader as the killer.


    map could be any of the game. Maybe the living tree?

  • I would love alien, BUT for a weird one that could be cool but is never going to happen

    imagen.png

    One of the EMMI for the new Metroid Dread, they work mostly like MR. X in RE 2, untouchable, unkilleable(until certain point) and they run to kill you, cool chase music.

    Overall i would like it plus its "humanoid" and we dont have a killer robot .

  • @Tr1nity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2619253#Comment_2619253

    Why not the normal mother as the killer?

    The other mother just likes buttons :(

    Because the normal mother was a flat side character and the Other Mother (Beldam) was the main antagonist of the movie.

  • @Midori_21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2619793#Comment_2619793

    Because the normal mother was a flat side character and the Other Mother (Beldam) was the main antagonist of the movie.

    Buttons :(

  • Him from the Powerpuff Girls.

  • @SonicOffline said:

    Him from the Powerpuff Girls.

    HAL9000

  • Chucky. I've seen a lot of people arguing how he would carry the survivor and for me it's simple: In the original movie he used a voodoo doll to torture that dark magic user guy, make it so Chucky uses a little voodoo doll to carry the survivor to a hook lol. It would look funny seeing the survivor "floating" around but I really want it to see child's play on DBD.

  • Murder Drones(Glitch Productions)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    They should add a "Blank Survivor" that comes with no perks or cosmetics, but you can access and play as by purchasing Legendary Skins for it. That way they can add crossover characters as Legendary Skins from any franchise without having to dedicate chapters to them and add new perks. Just give the license holders their cut out of the purchased skin.

    Also, somebody once suggested the tv show LOST would make a fun chapter. They could be real creative with the Smoke Monster's powers. Disguising itself as Survivors, limited flight, stealth, speed, instant downs, you name it and that crazy thing could do it. Lots of choices for Survivors and new maps as well. We don't have an island or jungle map yet, and they could repurpose Hawkins into a Dharma Station if they didn't want to make an entirely new map. The show also has plenty of choices for chase and menu music. I really think it could work, aside from the show having aired so long ago. It has a super dedicated fan base though, so who knows? I'd certainly buy it.

    That's actually a genius idea, how has BHVR not come up with that yet? They would probably get so much money from that.

  • I would still like to see a Big Daddy from Bioshock.

  • I've said it before and I'll say it again: Yoshikage Kira from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable. His power could involve turning Gens, Pallets, etc into bombs and being able to set them off whenever. Sheer Heart Attack could be a secondary power like a mix between Nemesis's Zombies and Victor. For his mori he could disintegrate the survivor entirely except for their hand. His weapon could be Killer Queen's fist that only appears when swinging, like Spirit's katana. He could even have cosmetics based on his different appearances throughout Part 4.

    Also, Lara Croft from Tomb Raider as a survivor. It just makes sense IMO.