can we PLEASE bring back the old ds and leave it there

So like, i come back after months of not playing dbd and apparently the only thing keeping me from being tunneled was nerfed. Now i cant heal, repair, mend, etc. #########. I just got tunneled for five minutes, unable to heal, and my ds ran out anyway, atleast make it so that it doesnt run out so i can save it. There is little the devs can do to stop tunneling i get it, but why would you nerf the only thing discouraging killers not to tunnel.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2617901#Comment_2617901

    CoH will be issue as long everyone can self-heal with same speed as med-kit without valid counter-play.

    Both sides have nuclear option and tactics, why is it toxic just because they want to win? There is counter-play to all of that.

    Slugging is toxic? Oni and Twins would be terrible without slugging.

    Survivor is trying to block me with BT, so I wait and down him, so if I hook him again, it's "tunneling", if I leave him it's slugging and both are in your opinion toxic, so because he wanted to annoy me even tho I wanted to go after unhooking person, I am toxic? Interesting

    I just.... please actually read my post. Don't just respond.

    I agreed with you on circle of healing.. I don't know why you keep bringing it up.

    Both sides have nuclear option and tactics, why is it toxic? Because as I said it is not fun. I play DBD to have fun, if you want to play competitively then we have different goals for the game. I don't want to hear, SWF is makes the game unfun or 4 flashlights clicking is unfun, or I keep getting bullied and only get 1 hook, (i'm not saying you said this,) well guess what that's what a completive game is. Slugging, tunnelling, may be competitively a good strategy, but it is not fun. Maybe you want the game to be 4 survivors with the 4 same perks and the 3 viable killers with 4 perks, But I don't,

    As for the twins/ oni, yeah twins would be far worse without slugging, that is what I call a poorly designed killer. That is why player disconnect constantly or kill themselves on hook against twins so much, not that they are too strong, but the chase, is the part of DBD that players want, and they just break that.

    As for your last point, I actually said there are situations where tunnelling/ camping is acceptable. If a player taunts, if a player body blocks, at the end when all generators are finished I believe anything should go to ensure as many kills as possible.

    My last post I outlined why camping/ tunnelling/ slugging is bad for the game, if the devs are not going to punish killers for doing this, then at least we need are proper methods to stop this from happening. Which is why D strike needs to be buffed, which the point of my original post. If not then I don't know what you are doing in DBD. When you play DBD and the killer stands in front of the hook for 3 minutes, or a nurse slugs everyone until they bleed out. Or you as the killer get 1 kill but only like 2 hooks, you say great game lots of fun. Because I don't, this is a massive issue that needs to be addressed. Before you or anyone says (but survivors genrush) I say yes, and there needs to be a punishment for that as well. Otherwise if anyone defends camping/ slugging or tunnelling, because anything goes then as a player you have to support genrushing.

  • @Hunter_Main_322 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2616950#Comment_2616950

    I have not heard anything more useless

    Tunneling needs to be fixed !!!

    It is necessary to make it so that it would not be profitable for the killer to run after the unfortunate player

    Then fix big maps, ######### Totem spawns, gen speeds, 2nd chance perks and god-pallets too please.

  • @Icaurs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2618004#Comment_2618004

    I just.... please actually read my post. Don't just respond.

    I agreed with you on circle of healing.. I don't know why you keep bringing it up.

    Both sides have nuclear option and tactics, why is it toxic? Because as I said it is not fun. I play DBD to have fun, if you want to play competitively then we have different goals for the game. I don't want to hear, SWF is makes the game unfun or 4 flashlights clicking is unfun, or I keep getting bullied and only get 1 hook, (i'm not saying you said this,) well guess what that's what a completive game is. Slugging, tunnelling, may be competitively a good strategy, but it is not fun. Maybe you want the game to be 4 survivors with the 4 same perks and the 3 viable killers with 4 perks, But I don't,

    As for the twins/ oni, yeah twins would be far worse without slugging, that is what I call a poorly designed killer. That is why player disconnect constantly or kill themselves on hook against twins so much, not that they are too strong, but the chase, is the part of DBD that players want, and they just break that.

    As for your last point, I actually said there are situations where tunnelling/ camping is acceptable. If a player taunts, if a player body blocks, at the end when all generators are finished I believe anything should go to ensure as many kills as possible.

    My last post I outlined why camping/ tunnelling/ slugging is bad for the game, if the devs are not going to punish killers for doing this, then at least we need are proper methods to stop this from happening. Which is why D strike needs to be buffed, which the point of my original post. If not then I don't know what you are doing in DBD. When you play DBD and the killer stands in front of the hook for 3 minutes, or a nurse slugs everyone until they bleed out. Or you as the killer get 1 kill but only like 2 hooks, you say great game lots of fun. Because I don't, this is a massive issue that needs to be addressed. Before you or anyone says (but survivors genrush) I say yes, and there needs to be a punishment for that as well. Otherwise if anyone defends camping/ slugging or tunnelling, because anything goes then as a player you have to support genrushing.

    Unfortunately killers camp and tunnel

    So this is not fun

    And the b.h.v.r themselves just sit

  • The people asking of removing the cooldown on ds to avoid slugging, do you understand that without the timer you would be slugged until you die from bleedout?

  • Can you imagine old DS in this new MMR?? Holy moly

  • @Icaurs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2611627#Comment_2611627

    Untrue. If Decisive strike was designed to be purely anti tunnel then

    1 It should have 2 uses, why should it be disabled if used, if the killer is hit with Decisive, they won't go oh no I tunnelled, they say great now I can freely tunnel this guy.

    2 the perk should only be disabled if a gen is touched or if a player heals (ect) why do killers still have the option to down a player and wait out the timer, old DS, sure slugging was a means of countering, but slugging now is simply abusing an already weak perk..

    3 Decisive should not have a skill check or at least should not be affected by perks/addons(ect) that effect skill checks. Why do I only have a chance of escaping. I know its easy to hit the skill check but I do miss it occasionally and when I do, not only I suffer but my whole team suffers because of it. Killers even have a means of countering Decisive, unnerving presence/ enduring, clowns gas. This perk is supposed to stop killers from playing an unfun playstyle and yet have plenty of ways of countering it.

    Lets be real the rework to Decisive strike was rushed and now the perk only really works if the killer is standing in front of the hook and chooses to pick them up immediately. Even if they do depending on the killer Decisive strike is not a big deal, especially high mobility killers such as nurse and Blight.

    Old Decisive may have been strong but at least it made killers fear tunnelling. Unlike now where killers have little fear of the perk. Please bring back Old Decisive (Not original Decisive ) to return the game back to when tunnelling was really punishing.

    cringe

  • @Icaurs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2618004#Comment_2618004

    I just.... please actually read my post. Don't just respond.

    I agreed with you on circle of healing.. I don't know why you keep bringing it up.

    Both sides have nuclear option and tactics, why is it toxic? Because as I said it is not fun. I play DBD to have fun, if you want to play competitively then we have different goals for the game. I don't want to hear, SWF is makes the game unfun or 4 flashlights clicking is unfun, or I keep getting bullied and only get 1 hook, (i'm not saying you said this,) well guess what that's what a completive game is. Slugging, tunnelling, may be competitively a good strategy, but it is not fun. Maybe you want the game to be 4 survivors with the 4 same perks and the 3 viable killers with 4 perks, But I don't,

    As for the twins/ oni, yeah twins would be far worse without slugging, that is what I call a poorly designed killer. That is why player disconnect constantly or kill themselves on hook against twins so much, not that they are too strong, but the chase, is the part of DBD that players want, and they just break that.

    As for your last point, I actually said there are situations where tunnelling/ camping is acceptable. If a player taunts, if a player body blocks, at the end when all generators are finished I believe anything should go to ensure as many kills as possible.

    My last post I outlined why camping/ tunnelling/ slugging is bad for the game, if the devs are not going to punish killers for doing this, then at least we need are proper methods to stop this from happening. Which is why D strike needs to be buffed, which the point of my original post. If not then I don't know what you are doing in DBD. When you play DBD and the killer stands in front of the hook for 3 minutes, or a nurse slugs everyone until they bleed out. Or you as the killer get 1 kill but only like 2 hooks, you say great game lots of fun. Because I don't, this is a massive issue that needs to be addressed. Before you or anyone says (but survivors genrush) I say yes, and there needs to be a punishment for that as well. Otherwise if anyone defends camping/ slugging or tunnelling, because anything goes then as a player you have to support genrushing.

    We just have different opinions on what toxic means.

    You think that killers trying to win is toxic. What is interesting you mention only killers to be toxic... Both sides can do it, but you think it is toxic just because you don't like to do it.

    I don't think that is toxic in every case. It's kinda dumb say camping / slugging / tunneling is toxic overall. There are situations where it is best thing that killer can do.

    It's different if that killer is doing it just to torture survivors, but that is quite rare in my games and my squad know how to deal with it. There are lot of perks how to deal with camping / slugging / tunneling and there is playstyle how to play against it.

    Of course it's way harder to deal with it as soloQ, but that is just issue of soloQ that needs to be buffed.


  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2618837#Comment_2618837

    We just have different opinions on what toxic means.

    You think that killers trying to win is toxic. What is interesting you mention only killers to be toxic... Both sides can do it, but you think it is toxic just because you don't like to do it.

    I don't think that is toxic in every case. It's kinda dumb say camping / slugging / tunneling is toxic overall. There are situations where it is best thing that killer can do.

    It's different if that killer is doing it just to torture survivors, but that is quite rare in my games and my squad know how to deal with it. There are lot of perks how to deal with camping / slugging / tunneling and there is playstyle how to play against it.

    Of course it's way harder to deal with it as soloQ, but that is just issue of soloQ that needs to be buffed.

    The only reason I exclusively mention killers, is because this is a post about DS and camping/ tunnelling, which is a problem caused by killers. I have said gen rushing is toxic, taunting at the exit gate is toxic, leaving teammates to die in order to prioritize finishing gens is toxic. So no, I am not a saying survivors do no wrong, I have and will always call it out, just not on this post , as it is unrelated. As I said lets say toxic is not the right word, miserable, is a better word. Those things make the game miserable. I would rather just die then be slugged on the ground for 3 minutes. I would rather just die then be tunnelled out of a match.

    My question to you is this. Do you find tunnelling, camping, and slugging fun? Not as a survivor, but as a killer. Now I agree there a certain situations where those things are acceptable. , such as once the exit gates are powered, I believe anything goes, but in general no. So when you camp (ect), are you actually enjoying yourself? Do you honestly say "great game tones of fun." Because I'll say it, as a survivor the first time 3 generators go in 80 seconds its funny and exciting and I laughed. But on the 10th match, the 20th, the 50th and so on, you realise it isn't. Sure all survivors on different gens may be the best way to play, but it is not a fun way, for killers or survivors. The same however goes for killers, sure camping and tunnelling may optimally be the best way, but seriously it is not fun. For the survivor or the killer. Do you agree with that? If so maybe you need to stop viewing this game as a competitive game, I don't and I have more fun just practicing with my power and not caring whether I win or lose then camping /tunnelling, now you cay if I don't care if I win, why do I hate tunnelling so much? Because it robs the survivor of the the thing you actually play for (the chase). I play survivor for the enjoyment of being chased. If you don't enjoy camping (ect) and only do it out of necessity, maybe you just shouldn't play killer. Seriously if you don't find camping (ect) fun (because I Don't) why are you even playing killer? What is your idea of an enjoyable match.

    Lastly I never said tunnelling and camping is some unbeatable strategy. I may not play with some (elite squad) I just play with a few friends trying to have a fun time. All we do is just rush generators and if needed, trade places with Borrowed time. 3 survivors escape, easy. It's not hard, but it's not fun,.

  • @Icaurs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2621070#Comment_2621070

    The only reason I exclusively mention killers, is because this is a post about DS and camping/ tunnelling, which is a problem caused by killers. I have said gen rushing is toxic, taunting at the exit gate is toxic, leaving teammates to die in order to prioritize finishing gens is toxic. So no, I am not a saying survivors do no wrong, I have and will always call it out, just not on this post , as it is unrelated. As I said lets say toxic is not the right word, miserable, is a better word. Those things make the game miserable. I would rather just die then be slugged on the ground for 3 minutes. I would rather just die then be tunnelled out of a match.

    My question to you is this. Do you find tunnelling, camping, and slugging fun? Not as a survivor, but as a killer. Now I agree there a certain situations where those things are acceptable. , such as once the exit gates are powered, I believe anything goes, but in general no. So when you camp (ect), are you actually enjoying yourself? Do you honestly say "great game tones of fun." Because I'll say it, as a survivor the first time 3 generators go in 80 seconds its funny and exciting and I laughed. But on the 10th match, the 20th, the 50th and so on, you realise it isn't. Sure all survivors on different gens may be the best way to play, but it is not a fun way, for killers or survivors. The same however goes for killers, sure camping and tunnelling may optimally be the best way, but seriously it is not fun. For the survivor or the killer. Do you agree with that? If so maybe you need to stop viewing this game as a competitive game, I don't and I have more fun just practicing with my power and not caring whether I win or lose then camping /tunnelling, now you cay if I don't care if I win, why do I hate tunnelling so much? Because it robs the survivor of the the thing you actually play for (the chase). I play survivor for the enjoyment of being chased. If you don't enjoy camping (ect) and only do it out of necessity, maybe you just shouldn't play killer. Seriously if you don't find camping (ect) fun (because I Don't) why are you even playing killer? What is your idea of an enjoyable match.

    Lastly I never said tunnelling and camping is some unbeatable strategy. I may not play with some (elite squad) I just play with a few friends trying to have a fun time. All we do is just rush generators and if needed, trade places with Borrowed time. 3 survivors escape, easy. It's not hard, but it's not fun,.

    I just have to stop you there on saying gen rushing, taunting at the gate and leaving teammates whatever etc is toxic.

    People choosing how to play the game is how they choose to play the game. Is any of it "toxic"? No, I would say they're annoying at most. If you find them irritating then you find them irritating.

    Gen rushing being "toxic" is probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Sorry people are trying to escape... the main objective of the game? Rushing to escape? No way! Your toxic!!! How dare you try to escape!!!1!!

    Toxicity is the after game chat when people throw temper tantrums...

  • @BIeepBIoop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2615652#Comment_2615652

    If ds was weak it wouldn't be meta, it's like the people saying dead hard was weak because sometimes it left you exhausted on the ground, just because people said that they still used it. Wanna know why because it was a powerful perk when it worked.

    You may say that ds is just used a lot because of tunneling, but the other reason it's used is that it's such a powerful if not the most powerful perk not only are you able to waste time if the killer needs to get someone out asap, but it also works as like a snowballing denial. It does not need a buff, it's like buffing an already overused perk.

    I think DS is meta, not out of strength but of of necessity. Not running it means you risk of being simply being hooked once then, that's it game over. Even if your team does the right thing and simply rushes the gens so they can escape, you being forced to just sit there and sacrifice yourself, is not fun.

    As for dead hard, nobody said dead hard was weak, before the patch. If you saw people saying that, then they are just objectively wrong, dead hard is the strongest survivor perk, even before the patch. However the fact that the perk would sometimes just not work, is kind of... really bad. Yeah people still ran it, but when it worked, yeah you won, and if it failed, it wasn't due to being outkilled, it was due to bugs. Just saying I have supported removing the invulnerability of dead hard, so it can only be used to as a distance closer, instead of being able to just phase through attacks.

    Also just because a perk is overused does not mean it needs it can't be buffed or nerfed. One of the most used survivor perks (3rd most used I think) was Borrowed time. they then buffed it so it activated at a set distance instead of in the terror radius to stop killers who can turn off their heartbeat from just ignoring the perk. Which is good.

  • @Jaxton2000 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2621183#Comment_2621183

    I just have to stop you there on saying gen rushing, taunting at the gate and leaving teammates whatever etc is toxic.

    People choosing how to play the game is how they choose to play the game. Is any of it "toxic"? No, I would say they're annoying at most. If you find them irritating then you find them irritating.

    Gen rushing being "toxic" is probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Sorry people are trying to escape... the main objective of the game? Rushing to escape? No way! Your toxic!!!

    Toxicity is the after game chat when people throw temper tantrums...

    No yeah you're right. leatherface faceamping, yeah its the player fault if they get angry, killer can't possibly win without resorting to camping, well I guess he just should get good or something. 4 gens in 3 minutes? Guess the killer should say GG, because they are just bad or something. "it's people's playstyle." Yeah the playstyle is called a toxic playstyle. (It's their objective). Wow that sounds like a fun game (sarcasm is obvious).

    Also you say leaving teammates is toxic but objectively it's a good strategy (leave one player, 3 escape.) If my goal is to escape, then abandoning teammates is the best option. Tea bagging at exit gates? you mean getting more points. The goal of DBD is to get points. Why do you have an issue with teabagging. (because it is annoying), Too bad I want points. During the match drawing the killer's attention is a legitimate strategy and my playstyle. If you get annoyed, then that's on you right?

    Lets play the word game, if I substitute the word (toxic) with not fun would you agree with my post. Or are you saying 5 minute matches where nobody gets more then 15,000 points was a fun game. Or do you play DBD competitively, because if so that is not the point of my post at all.

  • @Icaurs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2621193#Comment_2621193

    No yeah you're right. leatherface faceamping, yeah its the player fault if they get angry, killer can't possibly win without resorting to camping, well I guess he just should get good or something. 4 gens in 3 minutes? Guess the killer should say GG, because they are just bad or something. "it's people's playstyle." Yeah the playstyle is called a toxic playstyle. (It's their objective). Wow that sounds like a fun game (sarcasm is obvious).

    Also you say leaving teammates is toxic but objectively it's a good strategy (leave one player, 3 escape.) If my goal is to escape, then abandoning teammates is the best option. Tea bagging at exit gates? you mean getting more points. The goal of DBD is to get points. Why do you have an issue with teabagging. (because it is annoying), Too bad I want points. During the match drawing the killer's attention is a legitimate strategy and my playstyle. If you get annoyed, then that's on you right?

    Lets play the word game, if I substitute the word (toxic) with not fun would you agree with my post. Or are you saying 5 minute matches where nobody gets more then 15,000 points was a fun game. Or do you play DBD competitively, because if so that is not the point of my post at all.

    I think you read my statement wrong.

    "I just have to stop you there on saying gen rushing, taunting at the gate and leaving teammates whatever etc is toxic."

    I said that to quote what you were saying. I was not saying that leaving teammates is toxic.

    But again, I don't think gen rushing is bad. Everyone collectively could be doing gens because that's the objective of the game. if the killer doesn't get everyone then that's a possibility of many that exists.

    Those same people that do work together to rush gens also would wait for the last person if they're on the hook. So you win some you lose some.

  • I misunderstood, I apologise. So you really hold the mindset that anything goes? Then all I can say is I hope that I never encounter you as killer or survivor.... ever. It genuinely sounds like an awful time. I have heard people say they want a symbol to know if they are versing SWF? Well I would rather a symbol for people who hold that mindset, so I know to dodge. Because playing with or against you does not sound like a good time.

  • @BeanLag said:

    The people asking of removing the cooldown on ds to avoid slugging, do you understand that without the timer you would be slugged until you die from bleedout?

    I'd rather die of bleeding than give the hook to this tunnel

    SO WHAT DO DS ON EACH HOOK

  • There is an idea that the DS countdown would start working only from the moment the killer finds the survivor with his terror

  • Just wait 60 seconds without healing, doing gens or totems and you will be fine. Why would want to heal yourself so fast anyway if you are still invencible for some time? You can even ask for a team mate to heal you.

  • @Hunter_Main_322 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2620854#Comment_2620854

    I'd rather die of bleeding than give the hook to this tunnel

    SO WHAT DO DS ON EACH HOOK

    btw they already told you, if your ds deactivates and you think you are getting tunneled, you shouldt be able to repair, heal etc if you are being tunneled, if you repair or heal in killers face its not tunneling, what do you expect if you are the one closer to him, injured and without ds? Do you expect the killer to look at you and leave you there? I honestly dont get it


  • @Icaurs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2621070#Comment_2621070

    The only reason I exclusively mention killers, is because this is a post about DS and camping/ tunnelling, which is a problem caused by killers. I have said gen rushing is toxic, taunting at the exit gate is toxic, leaving teammates to die in order to prioritize finishing gens is toxic. So no, I am not a saying survivors do no wrong, I have and will always call it out, just not on this post , as it is unrelated. As I said lets say toxic is not the right word, miserable, is a better word. Those things make the game miserable. I would rather just die then be slugged on the ground for 3 minutes. I would rather just die then be tunnelled out of a match.

    My question to you is this. Do you find tunnelling, camping, and slugging fun? Not as a survivor, but as a killer. Now I agree there a certain situations where those things are acceptable. , such as once the exit gates are powered, I believe anything goes, but in general no. So when you camp (ect), are you actually enjoying yourself? Do you honestly say "great game tones of fun." Because I'll say it, as a survivor the first time 3 generators go in 80 seconds its funny and exciting and I laughed. But on the 10th match, the 20th, the 50th and so on, you realise it isn't. Sure all survivors on different gens may be the best way to play, but it is not a fun way, for killers or survivors. The same however goes for killers, sure camping and tunnelling may optimally be the best way, but seriously it is not fun. For the survivor or the killer. Do you agree with that? If so maybe you need to stop viewing this game as a competitive game, I don't and I have more fun just practicing with my power and not caring whether I win or lose then camping /tunnelling, now you cay if I don't care if I win, why do I hate tunnelling so much? Because it robs the survivor of the the thing you actually play for (the chase). I play survivor for the enjoyment of being chased. If you don't enjoy camping (ect) and only do it out of necessity, maybe you just shouldn't play killer. Seriously if you don't find camping (ect) fun (because I Don't) why are you even playing killer? What is your idea of an enjoyable match.

    Lastly I never said tunnelling and camping is some unbeatable strategy. I may not play with some (elite squad) I just play with a few friends trying to have a fun time. All we do is just rush generators and if needed, trade places with Borrowed time. 3 survivors escape, easy. It's not hard, but it's not fun,.

    Well, I rarely had to tunnel, or camp. I use slugging a lot tho and yeah that is fun. Slugging builds are actually more fun than normal game.

    As before when someone tries to annoy me with BT protective hit, I am gonna wait. Now because he wanted to do annoying #########, I am supposed to be the one that is ruining "fun" of survivors? If I hook him again, it's tunneling, if I leave it's slugging...

    When I see someone do 3-gen in 80 seconds I am gonna get serious. If they try, I will too, that's fair. Why should survivors be only side having "fun". Losing game with 3 hooks total is really not fun. Tunneling 1 survivor and than playing against 3 is quite a lot of fun. I am not saying it's fun for survivors, but you don't care about killers having fun, why should we care about survivors?

    Well, I lately have a break from dbd, because it was just never fun to play as a killer... SBMM, boons, nerfs kinda ######### it. Let's see if new killer will be good enough for me to come back.

  • Old DS was too strong, and wasn't used to prevent tunneling. You could go for an unsafe rescue, have the killer grab you, DS them, get the rescue with BT and get away because your teammate took a protection hit for you. This was absolutely unfair.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2621183#Comment_2621183

    Well, I rarely had to tunnel, or camp. I use slugging a lot tho and yeah that is fun. Slugging builds are actually more fun than normal game.

    As before when someone tries to annoy me with BT protective hit, I am gonna wait. Now because he wanted to do annoying #########, I am supposed to be the one that is ruining "fun" of survivors? If I hook him again, it's tunneling, if I leave it's slugging...

    When I see someone do 3-gen in 80 seconds I am gonna get serious. If they try, I will too, that's fair. Why should survivors be only side having "fun". Losing game with 3 hooks total is really not fun. Tunneling 1 survivor and than playing against 3 is quite a lot of fun. I am not saying it's fun for survivors, but you don't care about killers having fun, why should we care about survivors?

    Well, I lately have a break from dbd, because it was just never fun to play as a killer... SBMM, boons, nerfs kinda ######### it. Let's see if new killer will be good enough for me to come back.

    According to your mood, it is clear why you tunnel and camp

    Play normally then and you will be in the mood

  • @Hunter_Main_322 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2623546#Comment_2623546

    According to your mood, it is clear why you tunnel and camp

    Play normally then and you will be in the mood

    I can't tunnel nor camp when I don't play. Easy fix

  • @tesla said:

    Just wait 60 seconds without healing, doing gens or totems and you will be fine. Why would want to heal yourself so fast anyway if you are still invencible for some time? You can even ask for a team mate to heal you.

    If the killer starts tunneling you, then even 44 shards will not help you

1 2 ›