Looks like Im about to get banned.

image.png

The ping were around 180-250 on them.

Comments

  • how dare you have a good ping when they dont?

    clearly that is your fault!

    /s

  • That was a funny read lol.

  • Yeah I get this in comments too... Its dedicated servers with server side hit validation... How is this the killers fault if theyre the ones playing on McWifi?

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    Yeah I get this in comments too... Its dedicated servers with server side hit validation... How is this the killers fault if theyre the ones playing on McWifi?

    Another match in Coldwind that I M1 a Meg while she Dead hard, she screamed but still up. I was on cool down and it was enough time to pass by me to pallet. I hit her and she screamed again but I stunned and she ran away.

    I accept the result of that moment but at least dont let me hear screaming twice and still not a down.

  • We don't know if you're VPN'ing. Multiple survivors said you had bad ping.

    You took a screenshot the end game chat and the results. Why not survivors ping?

    It's only your word.

  • Just Survivors being salty, as usual.

    I've seen so many complaints about ping over the years, while I sometimes played with over 300ms and never said a word about it in post-game chat.

    These people just need to blame something or someone for their defeat, otherwise it is their fault. And they can't stand that.

  • @ThanksForDaily said:

    We don't know if you're VPN'ing. Multiple survivors said you had bad ping.

    You took a screenshot the end game chat and the results. Why not survivors ping?

    It's only your word.

    Many people here trust me enough so I didnt screenshot it.

  • @GeneralV said:

    Just Survivors being salty, as usual.

    I've seen so many complaints about ping over the years, while I sometimes played with over 300ms and never said a word about it in post-game chat.

    These people just need to blame something or someone for their defeat, otherwise it is their fault. And they can't stand that.

    Yellow survivor downed under 1min into the game. I leave them on the ground and only hook on their next down. I also didnt kill before 5 Gen done, I slug if they already have 2 hooks. For me its fun to face a Killer with full End game build. So thats how I play.

    Otherwise, there should be at least 1 death at 2 Gen left.

  • Spirit and Yui enthusiasts always get singled out.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2602122#Comment_2602122

    Yellow survivor downed under 1min into the game. I leave them on the ground and only hook on their next down. I also didnt kill before 5 Gen done, I slug if they already have 2 hooks. For me its fun to face a Killer with full End game build. So thats how I play.

    Otherwise, there should be at least 1 death at 2 Gen left.

    Not gonna lie, I only enjoyed Endgame builds back when EGC didn't exist (which also means Remember Me was much better).

    But anyway, you see what I mean?

    Survivors being salty...as usual.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2602122#Comment_2602122

    Yellow survivor downed under 1min into the game. I leave them on the ground and only hook on their next down. I also didnt kill before 5 Gen done, I slug if they already have 2 hooks. For me its fun to face a Killer with full End game build. So thats how I play.

    Otherwise, there should be at least 1 death at 2 Gen left.

    "Oh my god I was walking around and suddenly im dying? Clearly hacking!"

  • @Tr1nity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2602128#Comment_2602128

    "Oh my god I was walking around and suddenly im dying? Clearly hacking!"

    They never expect a hatchet across the map from Trapper.

    @GannTM said:

    Spirit and Yui enthusiasts always get singled out.

    Theyre coming for some treat tomorrow.

  • I love how they’re almost trying to solve a mystery and you’re just like- “Killer life”. 😆

  • @NoelleMina said:

    I love how they’re almost trying to solve a mystery and you’re just like- “Killer life”. 😆

    Cant take these thing serious is my super power.

  • Rest in pepperoni.