Go outside
Played Myers
He face camped and would only stalk to edge T3.
He used Corrupt, Deadlock, NOED, No Way Out.
Face camps his Tier 3 edge until death. Gets free gen pressure from broken Deadlock.
In the end one person will get to leave because we did gens once the 2nd person got downed....ya know cause thats all e can do.
last person is killed because No Way out tells him where he is and then he goes over to them and NOEDS them
IDK what this tells. How NONSENSE the MMR system is for this being how they want people to play. Or how BROKEN of a perk Deadlock actually is.
Comments
Alright, im outside. Now what do i do?
is this your true outside right now? lol and you go find pokemon ^^
Touch grass I presume?
Go back in, play the same build op played against.
Huh, Autumn looks lovely, doesn't it?
I find it weird that you insist that Deadlock is a broken perk but only mention it in passing otherwise.
i WISH that was my outside lmao. Texas is barren and pretty sad to look at
The sheer absurdity that this perk is better than POP in every way basically and the devs didn't realize it.
Free 30 second pauses up to 120 seconds in addition to the time Corrupt buys then tag on the time needed to cleanse the totems if it was attempted.
Literally able to just face camp the ENTIRE match and have enough time to do so. LOL
set up your PC, play Myers with Corrupt, Deadlock, NOED and No Way Out and facecamp someone while having your tier 3 99%ed i assume?
Not that hard to just do another gen while Deadlock is active. It doesn't stop the second furthest gen, after all.
Lol my outside is a road and a line of houses :( how I wish for a porch and rocking chairs :)
I had a Myers the other day got to t3 held it, insidious camped a team mate on hook I went for the safe got t3d into a mori I finished the game with 1800 points :/ most fun ever 😂:/ don’t think I’ve ever had such a low score in my life
Mr Mushwin got 25 points for stepping into a locker once as eveyrone had dc'd :D