Well this seems redundant...Why not just make it 2x. More bloodpoints is always welcome but i guess its to compensate the amount of survivor mains who play killer because you get more bp for doing so maybe?
Yea I'm joking. On stream Patricia said "point 5 times BP" which then the other 2 laughed at her and made jokes about how the event you only get half BP.
Yea I'm joking. On stream Patricia said "point 5 times BP" which then the other 2 laughed at her and made jokes about how the event you only get half BP.
@Patricia said: @thesuicidefox
my bad again and sorry for the confusion hahaha (still laughing at myself)
question, in this post someone mention "see you next chapter", in the most recent livestream did one of you guys mention the next chapter or something, I never have the time to watch the livestreams and never know what the hell is going on
No we didn't mentioned anything about the new chapter. We did a recap of The Hallowed Blight Event, talked about the blood Rush Event (1.5x lol), talked about the contest (Artwork, Pumpkin Carving & Costumes) and we showed the cosmetics that we did for The Hallowed Blight
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Strange since it’s right after one is about to end. Not complaining though.
Is this a new bloodpoint event announced by the devs? I didn't watch the latest stream.
It was announced on the latest stream.
Never heard of a 1.5x event. Seems kind of odd. Did they explain why its 1.5x?
Since it lasts a week they didn't do double bp because those normally take place over a weekend.
That makes sense i suppose. Not a bad idea either. Gives more people a chance to cash in aswell
It's actually x0.5 BP 🤣
If it was "x0.5" then you are losing half...
Hmmn I think I'll hold onto my stockpile of BPS though for now for the dbl event and perhaps just use all my other goodies instead or not.
This is why we can't have "Slightly/Moderatly/Greatly" replaced with actual numbers.
You will get +50% Bloodpoints ! for 1 Week
Well this seems redundant...Why not just make it 2x. More bloodpoints is always welcome but i guess its to compensate the amount of survivor mains who play killer because you get more bp for doing so maybe?
Yea I'm joking. On stream Patricia said "point 5 times BP" which then the other 2 laughed at her and made jokes about how the event you only get half BP.
Enjoy i'm skipping it. See you next chapter!
Lul I see xD
Didn't watch this one.
No, because they're not 10%/20%/30% increases. It depends on the thing.
We are sorry you failed math clas, but don’t push that problem on us.
Feel bad for Patricia, bullied all the time, at least she is silly in a funny way haha
I’m sorry, my sarcasm radar wasn’t on
@thesuicidefox
my bad again and sorry for the confusion hahaha (still laughing at myself)
question, in this post someone mention "see you next chapter", in the most recent livestream did one of you guys mention the next chapter or something, I never have the time to watch the livestreams and never know what the hell is going on
No we didn't mentioned anything about the new chapter. We did a recap of The Hallowed Blight Event, talked about the blood Rush Event (1.5x lol), talked about the contest (Artwork, Pumpkin Carving & Costumes) and we showed the cosmetics that we did for The Hallowed Blight