I'm here tbh to discuss about ideas that have been on my mind for a long time on this game and to express my creativity creating killer concepts, and I'm here to discuss about stuff as well.
I like hearing what the community thinks, and meeting new people on here. Also it's fun to make threads on changes I'd make to DBD, and see others' takes on them.
Initially I joined to share my concepts and suggestions (which now I know get ignored by the community and the devs so who cares) and because I lurked and thought some threads were ridiculous and needed some reasonable (counter) arguments.
at this point I am here for the laughs of those ridiculous people and GoodBoyKarus animal pics. If he gets perma banned I don’t see a reason to stay tbh. This forum is so sad without him.
also I am usually trying to help those that actually have questions regarding the game.
Initially I joined to share my concepts and suggestions (which now I know get ignored by the community and the devs so who cares) and because I lurked and thought some threads were ridiculous and needed some reasonable (counter) arguments.
at this point I am here for the laughs of those ridiculous people and GoodBoyKarus animal pics. If he gets perma banned I don’t see a reason to stay tbh. This forum is so sad without him.
also I am usually trying to help those that actually have questions regarding the game.
i think its perma thanks to the duration, its been longer than a week, and i think the escalation goes from 1w to perma
I lurk mostly. Watch people argue over pointless #########. Watch people complain about something being op, then another about it being to weak. Watch people say this the worst update ever 4 updates in a row. I find it interesting to just observe, most the time.
I actually like the first three answers equally. I like the opportunity to debate different viewpoints, as much as I like just reading some lighthearted nonsense, and the overall sense of community that arises from the different interactions you can have on the forums.
I also have few people to talk about DBD with IRL, especially with the amount of hours I've racked up. I'm really the only one in my friend group that plays on a consistent and regular basis, so I can't have super detailed conversations with anybody else that isn't just me going on a monologue about something.
I usually come here to post ideas and see whether anybody thinks the ideas are good or not. I've learned over the years of doing this that mechanical changes never go over well because Survivors and Killers have differing interests. Killers think the game is unbalaned if they can't 4K every game and survivors think the game is unbalanced because they are just regular old bad at the game. Ususally if you post about cosmetic changes people like them and if you talk about BHVR sucking at programming everyone gets around that.
Honestly if there was another platform that had a special emphasis on creative players dreaming up the game that will never be I would be there rather than here. I like getting my ideas tweaked by people who either know more or about the same about how the game works that I do. The Forums are generally not a great place for what I like to do here but hell, show me somewhere else to do it where people actually go and I will
a bot? not even an advanced AI - I'm so disappointed :(
Tbh with the blue backround and different profile picture I thought you were a bot as well for like 2 weeks. than your backround turned red, and on that note, whats the difference between Mod and BHVR?
Obviously I like to come here to discuss, to propose my ideas, to read the ideas of others, to know about their thoughts that they have with the game or with related topics, sometimes to theorize who could be the next killer, survivor, etc. in turn, you meet wonderful people in these forums.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When i have nothing better to do I'm here 😓
Complaint registry.
lol
I have my mission to bring Old Freddy back, and it is my duty to stay here until the mission is accomplished.
Good luck with that soldier
I’ve made good friends and I like interacting with others on here.
I like reading galaxy brain takes
Just like giving my opinion on random things and weighing in on the drama of the day
Also like helping people out from time to time!
Thank you, I appreciate the support.
I'm here tbh to discuss about ideas that have been on my mind for a long time on this game and to express my creativity creating killer concepts, and I'm here to discuss about stuff as well.
I like to hear other people's point of view on things. Gives you more perspective on builds, counter-play, etc.
I like to raise my blood pressure reading the stupid ######### people whine about
Made an account to point out how terrible Pyramid Head's addons are. Helped fix a bug this one time.
Pyramid Head's addons still suck.
I like hearing what the community thinks, and meeting new people on here. Also it's fun to make threads on changes I'd make to DBD, and see others' takes on them.
But it's nice to come here for a laugh at times
My main business on the forums is my character surveys
Initially I joined to share my concepts and suggestions (which now I know get ignored by the community and the devs so who cares) and because I lurked and thought some threads were ridiculous and needed some reasonable (counter) arguments.
at this point I am here for the laughs of those ridiculous people and GoodBoyKarus animal pics. If he gets perma banned I don’t see a reason to stay tbh. This forum is so sad without him.
also I am usually trying to help those that actually have questions regarding the game.
Look - when im bored ill come, thats all.
i think its perma thanks to the duration, its been longer than a week, and i think the escalation goes from 1w to permaNvm was looking at wrong escalation system
It’s a one month ban as I have already told you. You are thinking of the one week restriction (jail time)
you can read up on this here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/forum-rules
Yea, I now realize I was looking at the game ban escalation, not forum bans, please disregard my previous post
......Because I can't get Grinder to open
Well the forums and Grindr are basically the same I guess?
I lurk mostly. Watch people argue over pointless #########. Watch people complain about something being op, then another about it being to weak. Watch people say this the worst update ever 4 updates in a row. I find it interesting to just observe, most the time.
I actually like the first three answers equally. I like the opportunity to debate different viewpoints, as much as I like just reading some lighthearted nonsense, and the overall sense of community that arises from the different interactions you can have on the forums.
I also have few people to talk about DBD with IRL, especially with the amount of hours I've racked up. I'm really the only one in my friend group that plays on a consistent and regular basis, so I can't have super detailed conversations with anybody else that isn't just me going on a monologue about something.
I usually come here to post ideas and see whether anybody thinks the ideas are good or not. I've learned over the years of doing this that mechanical changes never go over well because Survivors and Killers have differing interests. Killers think the game is unbalaned if they can't 4K every game and survivors think the game is unbalanced because they are just regular old bad at the game. Ususally if you post about cosmetic changes people like them and if you talk about BHVR sucking at programming everyone gets around that.
Honestly if there was another platform that had a special emphasis on creative players dreaming up the game that will never be I would be there rather than here. I like getting my ideas tweaked by people who either know more or about the same about how the game works that I do. The Forums are generally not a great place for what I like to do here but hell, show me somewhere else to do it where people actually go and I will
Just interested in what's happening, if there are any creative or interesting discussions and just a general peruse.
:) there was no "I work here" option
nothing better to do.
The first time i saw you i thought you were a bot
I like to do polls 😂 not kidding, but also I enjoy seeing other people's thoughts, theories and ideas.
Lmao
a bot? not even an advanced AI - I'm so disappointed :(
Tbh with the blue backround and different profile picture I thought you were a bot as well for like 2 weeks. than your backround turned red, and on that note, whats the difference between Mod and BHVR?
Obviously I like to come here to discuss, to propose my ideas, to read the ideas of others, to know about their thoughts that they have with the game or with related topics, sometimes to theorize who could be the next killer, survivor, etc. in turn, you meet wonderful people in these forums.
I'm here for fun
I guess to rant about topics that bother me. Although i know any feedback i provide here is useless. Devs ways are mysterious and unpredictable.
These days, I mainly just check the forums if I'm bored or if I have a question.
I like to torture myself by reading people suggesting buffs/nerfs after playing a character for only 10 games