STOP DOING THIS!
If your team has people D/C and it's obvious you can't win, do not go and save teammates that are trying to kill themselves on hook. Just let them leave the match that can't be won anyway and use the opportunity to go and find the hatch.
It makes no sense whatsoever to constantly trade hooks and wind up getting both of you killed.
EDIT: I'm talking about situations like 4 gens left and 2 teammates already d/c'd. If your teammate is trying to kill themselves on hook let them go and be thankful for the hatch opportunity.
Comments
Ok
They are doing this for free 1750 bloodpoints. Basically they know they are doing the wrong thing, but they will deliberately continue to farm teammates.
If I am going to lose, I am going to lose with as much BP as possible, and at least try to black pip.
sorry bro I need my were gonna live forever stacks
What about my challenge to save X amount of survivors?
Yeah, the responses here accurately reflect the survivor mindset lmao.
Stop killing yourself on hook and think about my points.
Right? Who are those selfish players trying to prevent you for getting the challenge done?
And I don't know about the OP. I, once, looped the Killer enough long for my two other teammates to finish three generators. We had someone who DC early, like ten seconds after we loaded into the game. Then, my teammates took the chases, I finished the two last generators... And we escaped. I'm a solo Survivor, I had no idea what my teammates had in mind.
But we would got less BP if we gave up as soon as the first Survivor DC.
So, keep trying until it's clearly over. Everyone gets more BP, even the poor Killer who didn't ask anything.
Stop doing this.
9/10 if you haven't been absolute bastards to me, I'll give you a few gens and let you farm.
I'm talking about situations like 4 gens left and 2 people d/c'd.
Match that can't be won...Just because it's harder doesn't mean it can't be won. I rather face 4 people than face 3, everytime i have to play against 3 people they become Solid Snake and i can never find anyone to chase cause they're all afraid of playing, all hidding in corners, all going away as soon as they hear the slightest heart beat from TR. With 4 people they take more risks, at least there's something for me to play with...
no I'm not letting my teammates quit.
I don't do it to farm. what if it's early in the game?? that survivor is screwing over their teammates.
I befriended a claud today so she can unhook kate who tried to off herself.
I was tap away from tombstone.
Claud got the hatch. Kate left even faster. Everyone won.
Nope, saw someone try to do this against a spirit and stopped them immediately, not letting 1 person ruin everyone else’s game
That's not what I'm talking about. I'll edit the op so it's clearer.
I still go for the unhook cause their my teammate. I don't care about finding the hatch.