PC - Steam: Cannot Connect To Store
Have reset my game multiple times, steam is up for me after maintenance, not caused by steam.
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Have reset my game multiple times, steam is up for me after maintenance, not caused by steam.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same issue here by me
same issue as well
Me and my friends are having the same issue
Same here.
Exactly same issue here.
Same
Same, ive verified the files and restarted steam and my computer multiple times now to.
Same ,what a problem game.10/20
We should not buy this game.
same
Add me to the list
Yup
sameee
Quality game
Happened after the update, I already verified integrity and nothing seems to fix.
Same issue here.
Also having the same problem I finished a match then that happened
same issue, who would of said... BHVR making mistakes all the time.
Same thing is happening to me...
same. I was gonna stream the game for the first time today too :/
There is an issue. They're on it.
https://downdetector.ca/status/dead-by-daylight/
Same.
same thing happened to me
I am also having this problem, checked my local files and they are all correct.
I am having the same issue. I only play with my wife, and she is only home for a few hours before I go to work. What is going on with the server?
Same, just updated the game and couldn't access afterwards
Same here, pls fix that devs.
Same here 😪
Its for PC steam users only but its still kinda sucks but at least they can fix it pretty fast but we dont know if its on DBD's end or steam's, after all DBD has to communicate with steam.
still going on for me