NERF BOONS NOW.
Nerf nerf nerf nerf it nerf them now nerf survivor's, nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf or I quit nerf or I still have yet to update nerf nerf nerf nerf dear god nerf them now for the love of god I am a survivor impostor nerf them because I say so and you know everyone listens to the survivor's from BHVR so I am a impostor survivor nerf nerf nerf nerf, "insert among us ref"
EDIT: BECAUSE you know some don't read past the first three words read below this line for the part of me not being awake for 24h and stupid. I want a Morphing Killer.
In actuality give us a killer that is an impostor that can morph into a survivor and sneak in close and sabotage the gens and pop them and then create a terror radius that appears and then when they run I run behind them and eat them gobble gobble.
Comments
English please
Read the lower half of me not being stupid for being awake for 24h killing people and getting gen rushed and teabagged all night.
Do bones.
I am literally asking for a killer that is a Morphing concept but being stupid while doing it.
I think a turkey wrote this?
🤣🤣🤣 I've been killing survivers left and right.
This post is very very bad.
One or two at most who am I kidding if I am lucky. I stopped trying at 10pm last night.
Why yes it is thank you. I WILL obviously make a better detailed statement about a desireable Morphing killer later on.