I think we just got a look at the new killer

I just saw the cutscenes from the new Archives on YouTube and the Observer's cutscene really interested me because it showed something that some people have already guest at

In the last Observer cutscene, we see a guy running from a giant spider. Well the spiders are back in this one, but this time it was different. At the end, it showed some kind of human-spider hybrid creature. But it wasn't in a memory like the last few cutscenes, it was inside the realm with the Observer, meaning it could also be in the Entity's realm

Has this spider thing been preping us for the next killer, similar to how they teased the Blight? What are your thoughts of a spider killer?

Comments

  • Cool, I wonder what the NFT will look like.

  • Perhaps a future killer but I don't think the next. A bit on the nose and we can only hope for more hints and clues as to the next killer.

  • @dbd900bach said:

    Perhaps a future killer but I don't think the next. A bit on the nose and we can only hope for more hints and clues as to the next killer.

    I get that, Hallowed Blight was released back in 2018 and Blight came out last year, so maybe a future killer

    I hope its a clue though, since Last Year's sipder killer i've always wanted one to be in this game

  • @BuddhaBing said:

    Cool, I wonder what the NFT will look like.

    three singular bell bongs of shame for you

    bOng

    bOng

    bOng

  • God i hope so.

    A spider hybrid would be cool

  • @BuddhaBing said:

    Cool, I wonder what the NFT will look like.

    🤣🤣🤣🤣

  • Could just be a new skin for the Demo. Bipedal monster that screams, the spiders crawling from the portal, etc...

  • @BuddhaBing said:

    Cool, I wonder what the NFT will look like.

    Like a spider apparently.

  • The archives have ever shown us ONE killer that has ever released sometime in the future and that was Blight. The cutscene he was in happened a year before he became a killer and he had been a character for ANOTHER year before even that. So if we're getting technical about existing characters that we don't know much about becoming a new killer, we're looking at 1 to 2 years after their debut. People look way too much into the archives for new characters, it probably won't happen even with that time frame to go off of.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    Could just be a new skin for the Demo. Bipedal monster that screams, the spiders crawling from the portal, etc...

    I don't think so, there's no new content for Demo anymore

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    The archives have ever shown us ONE killer that has ever released sometime in the future and that was Blight. The cutscene he was in happened a year before he became a killer and he had been a character for ANOTHER year before even that. So if we're getting technical about existing characters that we don't know much about becoming a new killer, we're looking at 1 to 2 years after their debut. People look way too much into the archives for new characters, it probably won't happen even with that time frame to go off of.

    Kind of ironic that you are establishing a pattern of one as precedent and then criticizing people for "looking too much" into something. Like, what?

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2572865#Comment_2572865

    Kind of ironic that you are establishing a pattern of one as precedent and then criticizing people for "looking too much" into something. Like, what?

    A pattern implies it's happened 2 or more times, this happened once. Therefore not a pattern.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    Could just be a new skin for the Demo. Bipedal monster that screams, the spiders crawling from the portal, etc...

    The license for Stranger Things is dead, so no.

  • @Nayru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2572267#Comment_2572267

    three singular bell bongs of shame for you

    bOng

    bOng

    bOng

    i need to smoke one of those

  • @BuddhaBing said:

    Cool, I wonder what the NFT will look like.

    SHEESH You are absolutely savage