Fix the F***ing Pallets

This is absurd. They are death traps! 

Drop pallet and still am on the same side. 

Drop pallet killer comes to me for a free second hit. 

Fix the basics this game is going to shite 😭

Edit: shite 

Comments

  • You used the pallet incorrectly, they are working fine.

  • Blueberry said:

    You used the pallet incorrectly, they are working fine.

    You mean I used a pallet period.

    Trash killers get 2 hits on pallets. 
  • No ur just too bad to use pallets dude.

  • I do miss the pallet vaccum as well, but we gotta adapt. If you see you are not gonna make it to the other side of the pallet before the killer hits you then just try to fake the drop and 360 the killer.
  • No ur just too bad to use pallets dude.

    With nearly 2k hours that comment is laughable. 
  • @MuttonChops said:
    MhhBurgers said:

    No ur just too bad to use pallets dude.

    With nearly 2k hours that comment is laughable. 

    So you played almost 2000 hours and still can't drop a pallet at the right time?

    Git gud.

  • @MuttonChops said:
    MhhBurgers said:

    No ur just too bad to use pallets dude.

    With nearly 2k hours that comment is laughable. 

    So you played almost 2000 hours and still can't drop a pallet at the right time?

    Git gud.

    Ahh I get it your just being toxic. Get Gud is a not a remedy or actual constructive feedback.

    I get it your just a trash killer loving the free hits. GET GUD and stop relying on the crappy programming to get kills. 
  • @MuttonChops said:

    I get it your just a trash killer loving the free hits. GET GUD and stop relying on the crappy programming to get kills. 

    @MuttonChops said:

    With nearly 2k hours

    Hmm..

  • @MuttonChops said:
    This is absurd. They are death traps! 

    Drop pallet and still am on the same side. 

    Drop pallet killer comes to me for a free second hit. 

    Fix the basics this game is going to shite 😭

    Edit: shite 

    Would you care to elaborate on the problem you are having?

  • @MuttonChops said:
    This is absurd. They are death traps! 

    Drop pallet and still am on the same side. 

    Drop pallet killer comes to me for a free second hit. 

    Fix the basics this game is going to shite 😭

    Edit: shite 

    Yeah pallet hitboxes are completely off.

    I always see the pallet coming down in front of me, but it still stuns me for some reason

  • AntiJelly said:

    @MuttonChops said:
    This is absurd. They are death traps! 

    Drop pallet and still am on the same side. 

    Drop pallet killer comes to me for a free second hit. 

    Fix the basics this game is going to shite 😭

    Edit: shite 

    Would you care to elaborate on the problem you are having?

    I did. Is there something specific you're looking for? Timing or something? Dropping the pallet still stuns the killer but for whatever reason they can 2 hit you. Once before and once after pallet stun. Does that help?
    Now walking and dropping a pallet doesn't work at all. That stinks but I can deal with that cause it's just a one hit. 
  • Master said:

    @MuttonChops said:
    This is absurd. They are death traps! 

    Drop pallet and still am on the same side. 

    Drop pallet killer comes to me for a free second hit. 

    Fix the basics this game is going to shite 😭

    Edit: shite 

    Yeah pallet hitboxes are completely off.

    I always see the pallet coming down in front of me, but it still stuns me for some reason

    Yeah that's not cool either. 
  • My_Dude said:

    lol

    You salty? Or just being toxic? Or just like to bully? Or just bored and wanting to start drama? 
  • Not once have I been teleported to the wrong side of the pallet. Not once.

  • Yes, I agree that Spirit Fury should be part of the every killer's base kit.

  • They did something to the hitboxes or pallets. Killers are getting free hits after a stun or when it clearly doesn't connect. I've also noticed weird survivor pallet vaults, can't even tell if it's framerate or they are just bugged. Survivors no longer run up the pallet but instead start their vault in the middle of a pallet

  • Don't stand at the Pallet, in my experience these hits are only happening when survivors are standing at (Camping) specific pallets. Keep moving don't run up to a pallet, wait for the killer drop it, then move to the next.

  • @MuttonChops said:
    AntiJelly said:

    @MuttonChops said:

    This is absurd. They are death traps! 

    Drop pallet and still am on the same side. 
    
    Drop pallet killer comes to me for a free second hit. 
    
    Fix the basics this game is going to shite 😭
    

    Edit: shite 

    Would you care to elaborate on the problem you are having?

    I did. Is there something specific you're looking for? Timing or something? Dropping the pallet still stuns the killer but for whatever reason they can 2 hit you. Once before and once after pallet stun. Does that help?
    Now walking and dropping a pallet doesn't work at all. That stinks but I can deal with that cause it's just a one hit. 

    Did you forget you have to be halfway through a pallet to drop it? They removed the pallet vacuum or a reason, pallets aren't supposed to be 100% safe. If you are being hit through a pallet, you need to reevaluate when you drop them, so you don't get hit.

  • AntiJelly said:

    @MuttonChops said:
    AntiJelly said:

    @MuttonChops said:

    This is absurd. They are death traps! 

    Drop pallet and still am on the same side. 
    
    Drop pallet killer comes to me for a free second hit. 
    
    Fix the basics this game is going to shite 😭
    

    Edit: shite 

    Would you care to elaborate on the problem you are having?

    I did. Is there something specific you're looking for? Timing or something? Dropping the pallet still stuns the killer but for whatever reason they can 2 hit you. Once before and once after pallet stun. Does that help?
    Now walking and dropping a pallet doesn't work at all. That stinks but I can deal with that cause it's just a one hit. 

    Did you forget you have to be halfway through a pallet to drop it? They removed the pallet vacuum or a reason, pallets aren't supposed to be 100% safe. If you are being hit through a pallet, you need to reevaluate when you drop them, so you don't get hit.

    No I get the stun but they still can hit twice. 
  • My_Dude said:

    Don't stand at the Pallet, in my experience these hits are only happening when survivors are standing at (Camping) specific pallets. Keep moving don't run up to a pallet, wait for the killer drop it, then move to the next.

    I am running through them that's what bugs me. 
  • I had a weird instance the other night where I dropped a pallet on the killer and he teleported to the other side. I also had a glitch where I vaulted through a window but stayed on the same side. I can't reproduce it so maybe lag. The explosion definitely went off because the killer and I talked about it later.
    As killer, I've seen survivors drop the pallet while they're on the same side as me and I just chalk that up to either stupidity or lag... but who knows now.

  • @MuttonChops said:
    AntiJelly said:

    Did you forget you have to be halfway through a pallet to drop it? They removed the pallet vacuum or a reason, pallets aren't supposed to be 100% safe. If you are being hit through a pallet, you need to reevaluate when you drop them, so you don't get hit.

    No I get the stun but they still can hit twice. 

    I'm pretty sure that normally killers can't hit you twice, unless they have Spirit Fury, in which case drop the pallet earlier. If it isn't Spirit Fury, I assume that either you have terrible internet, or don't drop pallets until the killer is literally right next to you. I don't know what else to say.

  • None of these "Glitches" are fixable without dedicated servers.

    That is what you people aren't understanding.

    On the Killers Screen (The Host) is what matters. On the Killers screen he hit you in time. Killer being the host, his actions will generally trump your own.

  • What’s a pallet? Is that the thing that makes me look at the floor for like 2 full seconds during a chase? I never get to see what it is.  
  • Blueberry said:

    You used the pallet incorrectly, they are working fine.

    You mean I used a pallet period.

    Trash killers get 2 hits on pallets. 
    If a trash killer get 2 hits on pallets GOD killer can hook you 3 times at that point... Seems no trash to me 😀
  • <font color=plum>
    The pallets work fine and are somewhat balanced now.

    If you have not been playing this game for awhile, basically:

    - You have to completely be on the other side (the safe side, of course) of the pallet before you drop it

    - If the killer is in range to hit you, then that’s a fair trade, a hit for a stun. If you don’t want to give the fair trade, then throw the pallet down early.

    Some killers know how unbalanced the pallets can be sometimes so they will try and lunge at you through the pallet, so make sure to throw it down as soon as you get behind it.
  • Working as intended. You're just falling to killerbait. Dont drop the pallet when you know you get hit.

  • You just need to use them more efficiently, dude. The pallets are working as they're supposed to.

  • @MuttonChops said:
    MhhBurgers said:

    No ur just too bad to use pallets dude.

    With nearly 2k hours that comment is laughable. 

    So you played almost 2000 hours and still can't drop a pallet at the right time?

    Git gud.

    Ahh I get it your just being toxic. Get Gud is a not a remedy or actual constructive feedback.

    I get it your just a trash killer loving the free hits. GET GUD and stop relying on the crappy programming to get kills. 
    I don't know what's funnier. You failing to use pallets after 2000 hours or you picking a fight with the admin of the DbD wiki.
  • The only problem I've seen is survivors waiting to long cause they want the stun bp. Haven't had any issues as a survivor though. From Killer's perspective it looks like people are trying to slam the pallet before they've passed the middle point which results  in the slamming on the wrong side.
  • Drop them earlier you mong

  • Newbie doesn't know how to use pallets
    Newbie uses a pallet and gets hit
    Newbie blames game for it not working
    Newbie comes to the forums to complain instead of learning how to use pallets

  • "Guys im totally 2k hours even though i still wait at pallets"
    🤔
  • I rarely use them as I tend to die or get tunnled for it (though one game 3pallet stunned a huntress in a chase and she stopped chasing me) so I try to use them as a helping aid for others hide near one if I see a chase going on nearby and stun the killer or i see them chasing a friend doing a save through a pallet and I drop them to stun the killer from getting them
  • @MuttonChops said:
    AntiJelly said:

    @MuttonChops said:

    AntiJelly said:

    @MuttonChops said:
    
    This is absurd. They are death traps! 
    

    Drop pallet and still am on the same side.  Drop pallet killer comes to me for a free second hit.  Fix the basics this game is going to shite 😭

    Edit: shite 
    
    
    
    Would you care to elaborate on the problem you are having?
    
    
    
    I did. Is there something specific you're looking for? Timing or something? Dropping the pallet still stuns the killer but for whatever reason they can 2 hit you. Once before and once after pallet stun. Does that help?
    

    Now walking and dropping a pallet doesn't work at all. That stinks but I can deal with that cause it's just a one hit. 

    Did you forget you have to be halfway through a pallet to drop it? They removed the pallet vacuum or a reason, pallets aren't supposed to be 100% safe. If you are being hit through a pallet, you need to reevaluate when you drop them, so you don't get hit.

    No I get the stun but they still can hit twice. 

    Video proof or it didnt happen

  • well i play on ps4 too and i am a killer but i play survivor too, what can i say to you budd? the R1 buttom box is far to appear and when it count as "pressed" we already has taken the hit, i think a little big hit box for the pallet action press would be good, the hitbox on the char is fine, ah the vaults through pallets are shitto the window vault isnt that bad

  • Wait I'm curious. So your problem is you are fully healed, drop the pallet, and while doing so you get hit twice so you get downed almost instantly? And it's not Spirit Fury that is breaking the pallet right?

  • This is absurd. They are death traps! 

    Drop pallet and still am on the same side. 

    Drop pallet killer comes to me for a free second hit. 

    Fix the basics this game is going to shite 😭

    Edit: shite 
    No. I like my free hits. Stop using pallets. 
  • Tsulan said:

    @MuttonChops said:
    MhhBurgers said:

    No ur just too bad to use pallets dude.

    With nearly 2k hours that comment is laughable. 

    So you played almost 2000 hours and still can't drop a pallet at the right time?

    Git gud.

    Ahh I get it your just being toxic. Get Gud is a not a remedy or actual constructive feedback.

    I get it your just a trash killer loving the free hits. GET GUD and stop relying on the crappy programming to get kills. 
    I don't know what's funnier. You failing to use pallets after 2000 hours or you picking a fight with the admin of the DbD wiki.
    Imma side with OP on this one. That dude was disrespectful. 
  • AntiJelly said:

    @MuttonChops said:
    AntiJelly said:

    Did you forget you have to be halfway through a pallet to drop it? They removed the pallet vacuum or a reason, pallets aren't supposed to be 100% safe. If you are being hit through a pallet, you need to reevaluate when you drop them, so you don't get hit.

    No I get the stun but they still can hit twice. 

    I'm pretty sure that normally killers can't hit you twice, unless they have Spirit Fury, in which case drop the pallet earlier. If it isn't Spirit Fury, I assume that either you have terrible internet, or don't drop pallets until the killer is literally right next to you. I don't know what else to say.

    I like my 100 pts I want them to drop it. I also have gotten crappy hits that I know I shouldn't have. Survivors also get sooooo many other ways to screw with killers. I think it's fair. 
  • The only problem I've seen is survivors waiting to long cause they want the stun bp. Haven't had any issues as a survivor though. From Killer's perspective it looks like people are trying to slam the pallet before they've passed the middle point which results  in the slamming on the wrong side.
    Or standing at a pallet. Yeah that shiiit don't work either. I laugh when I see them do this. No soup for you! 
  • Just_Meh said:
    Tsulan said:

    @MuttonChops said:
    MhhBurgers said:

    No ur just too bad to use pallets dude.

    With nearly 2k hours that comment is laughable. 

    So you played almost 2000 hours and still can't drop a pallet at the right time?

    Git gud.

    Ahh I get it your just being toxic. Get Gud is a not a remedy or actual constructive feedback.

    I get it your just a trash killer loving the free hits. GET GUD and stop relying on the crappy programming to get kills. 
    I don't know what's funnier. You failing to use pallets after 2000 hours or you picking a fight with the admin of the DbD wiki.
    Imma side with OP on this one. That dude was disrespectful. 
    Yeah it's sad. Player has an issue and people are so toxic with comments instead of giving constructive feedback it's the "git gud" trolls. 
  • @MuttonChops said:
    MhhBurgers said:

    No ur just too bad to use pallets dude.

    With nearly 2k hours that comment is laughable. 

    So you played almost 2000 hours and still can't drop a pallet at the right time?

    Git gud.

    What's your point? Your just being rude. 
  • @MuttonChops said:
    MhhBurgers said:

    No ur just too bad to use pallets dude.

    With nearly 2k hours that comment is laughable. 

    So you played almost 2000 hours and still can't drop a pallet at the right time?

    Git gud.

    What's your point? Your just being rude. 
    Check their comments. Git Gud is all they say. 
  • yeet said:
    "Guys im totally 2k hours even though i still wait at pallets"
    🤔
    They didn't say that. You're just being an asshat. Either say something constructive or gtfo. Your weak lame a$$ toxic filled trash comments need to stop. 
  • Just_Meh said:
    yeet said:
    "Guys im totally 2k hours even though i still wait at pallets"
    🤔
    They didn't say that. You're just being an asshat. Either say something constructive or gtfo. Your weak lame a$$ toxic filled trash comments need to stop. 
    dude stop being toxic :^)
  • They're not supposed to be safe.
    Plus humans make mistakes: You made one, ######### happens.