As a Survivor what is most annoying about your teammates?
For me, it's a few things especially with this event going off which I can't wait for it to finish. When you get hooked and all the survivors you see around the map collecting nectar lol Why can't you get it after lol. 3 gens has only been done yes by me the one on the hook. Also, the start of the game you see another survivor doing the come here emote to follow them. So your thinking "oh they want me to do a gen with them" they take you to get nectar lol. fair enough they trying to help but I rather do gens first then if all done and killer guarding the exit yes I might consider collecting nectar then.
Comments
During this event, nectar is my #1 objective. The regular game will be there after November 2nd but I have limited time to play so at the moment I'm a nectar hound. However, I won't let anyone rot on a hook for it, I'll try to safe unhook and return to my sweet, sweet nectar harvest.
My biggest non-event gripe has got to be survivors who just rush to unhook in unsafe scenarios.
- When someone far from a hooked survivor sees me going to the hook and yet decides to come over as well instead of keep doing gens.
I despise green ranks. It's the rank where most survivors think 2 things.
1. "I'm the best at this game w a t c h t h i s" messes up and ends up getting you killed
2. "I can't rescue the guy on the hook I need to focus on escaping and ranking up"
And no one ends up going for you when you're on the hook. A meg literally ran upstairs next to me on the hook just to do the generator a few days ago. Ahhhh, green ranks..
Especially not gens.
- People who run behind the killer for the unhook. He CAN actually hear you ya know. So what happens is he turns around and finds another survivor to chase and down. This normally results on one being hooked as the other is unhooked, giving the killer more momentum that they should have had.
- People who have no interest in unhooking you, but then do so when the killer finds them to provide a distraction. This is the most toxic of all.
- People who fast vault everywhere. FYI the killer gets a notification if you do this.
- People who hide in a locker in the basement or at the edge of the map. You absolute cowards. Its rare this happens but you get the odd game with someone who decides the other 2/3 can die because he wants the hatch.
Basically people rushing unhooks in general. I've had times where I'm in position, watching the killer, waiting until its safe to.unhook and then this Nea runs out of nowhere and just unhooks when the killer is still in the area. Never ends well.
For me it's when other survivors force a killer to tunnel. Basically, unhooking a survivor before the killer is unoccupied. Second, would have to be leaving me on the hook so long I go into struggle. Third would be running up to your generator and failing a skill check resulting in the killer coming over.
You can easily guess the results.
this event, survivors dont come to save you until you are in struggle phase so I try to do hook escape so I have a chance to not get saved by some baby survivor
lmao when someone asks for help on a generator and they fail a skill check and the killer comes over and the person they get is you, and the other person manages to escape
I call Megs gen whores because they only do gens and let u die. Some megs aren't that bad tho but most are.
That you think we are teammates. We are not. We are survivors. The reason we should help each other is because the longer an individual survivor is alive the greater the chance the entire group will escape. I'll save you from a hook because it increases my chance of surviving. I'm not saving you from the hook because I have some bond with you as a teammate. I will happily let you bleed out on the floor or die on first hook if I have a greater chance of survival after you are dead.
Where there's only two of you left, and Nea is due for her final hook. You're slugged, have positioned yourself next to the hatch, and have Unbreakable at 95%. The grin isn't on your face, it IS your face.
But no. F*ck you Nea! She kites the killer over to you and recovers you mid-chase. Now you're both dead and once again that stupid perk proves to be no use whatsoever. ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!
When they D/C!!
Multiple things:
In this game most of the time i get Ochido wannabes with DS and Flashlight, WGLF farmers, Locker dwellers, hookswarmers and people who will for some reason bring back the Killer across the map to your hook so he can loop him there.
You know how in Jurassic World, the dinosaurs fight while the humans try to get clear of the area, but the fight keeps following them no matter where they go? You may laugh and say to yourself "that would never happen." Well, that happens to me all the time...
If I try to move to another area/gen to work on, the chase leads them there too.
If I try to stay put and wait for them to leave, they loop the same area until the crows show up.
Sometimes I feel like there's a force or plot device that draws the chases towards me, and it's worse when the chased Survivor loses the Killer and I'm right there for the Killer to find; so frustrating.
and no, I dont mean you unhooked them with your heart pounding in your ears.
no, the killer left, you unhooked, you both left the hook, healed up, and 30 seconds later they're back on the hook.
like, nah, I'm not going back there!
There is a reason Bond exists.
Equipping Bond won't reveal my aura to other Survivors, only their auras to me.
I have had Bond equipped and ran from Survivors being chased before, but either they'll magically (if not intentionally) follow me, or they'll show up moments later once I get to a new gen or hiding spot.
I have even tried running and hiding in the basement, figuring that a Survivor in their right mind won't run there while being chased by the Killer, but then they end up looping the shack above me. Then they get downed and the Killer hooks them in the basement right as my idle crows show up.
I wish the Luck mechanic would affect this ailment...
Teammates that flee from generators and hide at the first sign of a heartbeat. It's a dick move in one respect because if you , for instance, jump in a locker you're essentially telling your teammate take the heat instead of you... but more importantly is it too much to ask to have a little bit confidence? They act as if getting seen by the killer is an automatic death sentence. And I guess it is if you have no clue what you're doing. But otherwise...
^People like this guy.