Please: Remove map offerings!

That´s it. BHVR did a terrible job with Haddonfield and RCPD? Yeah! They will fix it? Probably no. And so I beg: Remove the map offerings and stop this nightmare to being sent to Haddonfield by SWFs in 5 of 10 games making me lose alot of time quiting and restarting the game when I don´t wanna play in this maps OR having a terrible surprise when I´m not in the front of my PC in the moment that the offerings are revealed.

Comments

  • Just disable Haddonfield and RPD offerings at the very least.

  • Haddonfield and Raccoon City are good maps, I have no problem playing on it as killer.

    Sorry but maybe the problem is you, not the maps.

    If you dont like going on these maps, there is an offering (I dont remember the name in english) that cancel every map offering, you should try it.

  • @Anara said:

    Haddonfield and Raccoon City are good maps, I have no problem playing on it as killer.

    Sorry but maybe the problem is you, not the maps.

    If you dont like going on these maps, there is an offering (I dont remember the name in english) that cancel every map offering, you should try it.

    This maps are by FAR the most hated for the whole community, or maybe you´re playing in trash ranks.

  • If map offerings are disabled, Jumpscare Myers (with Scratched Mirror) will immediatly cease to be viable, and that must never happen.

    I hate being sent to Haddonfield as well. Gideon is also terrible, but what really must be done is fixing those maps, not removing the offerings.

  • @GannTM said:

    Just disable Haddonfield and RPD offerings at the very least.

    It would be incredibly unprofessional if they did that.

  • @Patokiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2557310#Comment_2557310

    This maps are by FAR the most hated for the whole community, or maybe you´re playing in trash ranks.

    Dont worry about my ranking im high enough 😉

    This maps are by far the most hated by the FORUM community which are for the most cry babies, sorry again.

    But many people love these maps both sides. You just need to learn them and play more. If you always disconnect you cant get better.

    Saying that I dont want to be shady, but crying for nerfs is not a good option, get better and learn the map, its not too hard.

  • @Patokiller said:

    That´s it. BHVR did a terrible job with Haddonfield and RCPD? Yeah! They will fix it? Probably no. And so I beg: Remove the map offerings and stop this nightmare to being sent to Haddonfield by SWFs in 5 of 10 games making me lose alot of time quiting and restarting the game when I don´t wanna play in this maps OR having a terrible surprise when I´m not in the front of my PC in the moment that the offerings are revealed.

    So I have to endure the same maps again again? No. No thank you.

  • Disabling offerings is just a bandaid solution- being sent to those maps randomly is still going to suck even if map offerings are completely removed from the entire game, after all. Even outside of those maps currently being wildly outbalanced, it's fine in general if any given killer has weak/strong maps, and as someone else pointed out, it's great when the killer can send themselves somewhere more well-suited to their strengths and playstyle.

    What I'd suggest is that BHVR should add a series of offerings that reduce the likelihood of being sent to a specific realm, so everyone can avoid being sent to whichever map they most despise- which is probably going to end up being RPD until that's fixed, since even Haddonfield has some killers that do okay on it, but that just returns to the fact that some maps simply need proper overhauls.

  • As if survivors are the only ones who benefit from map offerings?

    But I agree, they should be removed, because they've always seemed unfair to me no matter who brings them.

  • @Malkhrim said:

    If map offerings are disabled, Jumpscare Myers (with Scratched Mirror) will immediatly cease to be viable, and that must never happen.

    I hate being sent to Haddonfield as well. Gideon is also terrible, but what really must be done is fixing those maps, not removing the offerings.

    lol, map offerings HAVE TO STAY because one build on one character would no longer allow that killer to have that huge, guaranteed advantage? please.

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2557359#Comment_2557359

    Dont worry about my ranking im high enough 😉

    This maps are by far the most hated by the FORUM community which are for the most cry babies, sorry again.

    But many people love these maps both sides. You just need to learn them and play more. If you always disconnect you cant get better.

    Saying that I dont want to be shady, but crying for nerfs is not a good option, get better and learn the map, its not too hard.

    I agree, it feels like most people on the forums are allergic to getting better and adapting to what the opponent does.