i am #1 ps4 blight player NA
^^^ i checked my stats online and fund that i have 79k hooks with blight since July 2021
^^^ i checked my stats online and fund that i have 79k hooks with blight since July 2021
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Congrats?
BYE-
Y-you too.
I'll take ######### that can't be true for 500 Alex.
if your on ps4 you can see my hours, i changed my name to JaltonTutorial the other day so people can search my username easier
Thanks for your service. Doubters will be terminated.
if jaltontutorial doesnt work try DemoPlayz223
Achievements don't track hooks per killer. Nice try though.
im not on steam.
and there a tracker website
The one I know of only pulls Steam. Not aware of sites having access to console data.
Another one of these?
Why?
This like the 3rd or 4th one I have seen recently.
This is a parody. Unless I am wrong.
Any of them can be a meme if you think about it lol.
I am a PS4 player, how can I know this?
79.... thousand hooks? Since... three months ago??
Ok, lets break this down. 79,000 hooks divided by 90 days... that equals approximately 878 hooks every single day.
Ok, now let's pretend you are a god amongst men and that you are the greatest DBD player to ever grace the earth, making you 4k in every single match you have as Blight. That would take you 73 matches every day, and as each match lasts around 10 minutes, that totals 12 hours of playing DBD non-stop per day. Not considering queue times. Jesus christ.
If you're lying, please be more believable next time. If you're not, I'm confused on whether I should be terrified or in awe.
You are the Hero we needed but not the Hero we deserved
thank you so much for doing that lol
You want a sticker? A cookie?
Cool, now do it blind folded.
Ok