The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
glad to see you joined us were all friends here
I brought toilet paper since everyone's talking about wiping there ass
Wrong brand, it has to be torque branded, so when used it explodes
is that by chance a borderlands reference?
Is it odd that I just now noticed that these type of threads exist.
Sorry
It was on sale
hello glad you joined our little club where all friends here and all are excepted if you want you can even join our discord
HELLO MOTHER [BEEPING NOISE!]!!!!
TRY OUT OUR NEW TORGUE BRAND TODAY! THE BADASS TOILET PAPER THAT MOTHER [BEEPING NOISE!] EXPLODES MOTHER [BEEPING NOISE!]!! YOU CAN'T GET MORE BADASS THEN THAT!
NOW ON SALE FOR ONLY A DOLLAR PLUS A HUG!
some of my favorite qoutes of his
some more
@friendlykillermain
Is it bad that I read all that in his voice?
Also not ENOUGH UPPERCASE MOTHER [BEEPING NOISE!]!
i love him
My favorite Mister Torque quote is
"A referee?, WHAT THE F*CK IS A REFEREE!"
"Wait... Mr. Torgue is your first name? What's your last name?"
"FLEXIIIGGGTOONNN!"
..
@Shad03 @Hoodedfengm1n
i take were all excited for borderlands 3
@friendlykillermain Of course I am
i am so pumped i beat borderlands 2 100% no joke all badass ranks all missions and yes all drops thats why my years 2013 to 2015 are undocumented
@friendlykillermain Idid not beat it 100%, but completed the game at the wrong level, all I am going to say is I struggled on the vault
im going out on a limb here but let me guess you avoided most side missions and speedrun saw tooth?😉
i know
@friendlykillermain you know me too well. The one I play had (I think it was nine toes or something else). I just rushed the main quest.
I like how everyone has turned vote downs into a joke. XD
yup thats the revolution the downvote is out catalyst
what ever gets you through the game are amazing
Yup, and I only used torgue weapons too, it was fun
swordsplosion best gun
vote downs are better upvotes.
yeah
Deus vult 2.0
hell yeah
oh yeah work is over
Thinks i need something stronger then wine down here lol
Here you go!
We need no wine, we're drunk on life
I’ve got a bone to pick with you
Help😂
You won’t get any help not at this hour now tell me
@LCGaster tell me
*megalovania plays*
First time I drank something alcoholic I was six 😱
But it was by accident
That’s not what I want to know
What do you want to know 😰
Why do you look 5 years older than me!?!
😂
No idea my man
😂😂😂
Genetics I guess
I was looking at your pictures you posted and you look like your the 24 year old
When I was 15 someone thought I was 18😂
i could get high on life....so many people around here are smoking weed...i just need to inhale.....
I could probably go into a bar and no one would ask for my ID