The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
K_
Who misses this thread?
I wasn’t here when it got closed.
@TreemanXD It was fun, my original account (Changed because the username got old) was on there, I think that was one of my first posts on forums
so close to 100 we can do it!
C'mon, we must be the first on the forum to reach the 100!!!
so close to 100 wut?
oh dang i think your right!
@Killermainbtw 100 pages in the thread
Oh s***
LET'S DO THIS!!!
yeah we need to start a conversation though @PhantomMask20763 any ideas
Aw [Bad Word]... Here we go again.
just start a conversation by brainstorming ideas about what you could conversate about :P
you got something to say paper plate face XD
alright sounds good
Yes mister I need to fix the middle of my lower jaw.
Oh, did something happen?
have some scotch tape
@LCGaster he needs to fix his face after that sick burn
we need to get this thread resurrected
Post memes or something maybe @ like 100 people to attempt to resurrect it? Not sure how you can force a thread resurrection otherwise tbh sadly
it was closed by a mod so sad
why D:
spam i think it made me sad it was the second thread i started that was murdered
Did someone say memes?
these posts were so italian im mario yahoo
@LCGaster Oh no!! The cringe of those puns!!!
yahoo
This meme makes me nervous:
oh no....
..
92 pages bois!!!
what is the original but also great
Oh no
I dont know what the original was
1 year later in DBD there are 4 year olds playing calling people no skins
im pretty sure i can tell what it was from the hoodie
trappy boi dont need no skins
Yeah, it's from something but I cant remember what
pretty sure its just a racist statement but i could be totally wrong
..
yes apparently theyre doing a redesign but honestly they just cancel the movie
Yea, I hope the redesign at least makes him tolerable to look at
but still this movie is just not a good idea
I sadly saw the trailer through an ad I think the problem is people try to make a movie out of anything now
I love these memes
And this one
jellyfish arent evil bags they deserve love
..
@KillermainBTWm8 yeah if it exists its ready for prostitution
Did you know that jellyfish literally evaporate when outside the water?