The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
combtomb
I know what I'm doing tonight.
I ain't sleeping.
ho
no
My abominations
Yeet
You have clearly not met these powerful beings
this is the best line said in any captain america film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FU6v-vzKvQ4:55
@PhantomMask20763
..
What is this thing
Cute
I love this Pokemon Fusion thing
OH GOD
I would run if I saw something like this๐
thats awesome
..
Mewduo
Look at this nerd
hahahahaha
@LCGaster KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE! Oh wait... That'd be redundant.
Nightmareish
If you ever fail, just remember that from the ashes of disaster grow the roses of success!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOyIJVUaoegOH GOD, NOT AGAIN
What's up friends?
(Besides the ceiling & sky of course.)
Sooo Iโm not gonna read the 128 or more new post in here, Iโm going to be seeing end-game today.
@TheRockstarKnight
@TreemanXD Sweetio. Tell us your thoughts on it once you watch it :D
Looking through the rest of the soundtrack and I just realized that this next song perfectly summarizes the relationship between the killer and the Obsession.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aak6BqNR150(Especially how that stupid girl always escapes death!)
Have fun!
The mind controlling gems series
This one is called Star-chan^
Starking^
This is the stuff of nightmares^
This one is called Starter ๐ ^
i love them
They're blyatiful
2 spoopy 4 me @LCGaster
so close @LCGaster
So...I hear you all like Mr.Mime?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
majestic should let him in.
@LCGaster but he's a fairy :3
HE'S THE STUFF OF NIGHTMARES!!!!
OH GOD
Hey guys what's u- -Sees Mr.Mime- HOLY[BADWORD][BADWORD][BADWORD][BADWORD][BADWORD][BADWORD][BADWORD][BADWORD][BADWORD][BADWORD][BADWORD][BADWORD]NO!
my reaction exactly you leave for a second and then you see nightmare
@PhantomMask20763
An eye for an eye๐
@Shad03 I mean, it depends on what it is...
I have no clue who that is, but I'm dying of laughter.
@LCGaster Dunno what you mean, I busted the meanest nut to that.
@Shad03
Oh god ๐
Roro is scared of that thing :3
@LCGaster OI!!!
*Runs out of classroom*
you let your guard down on the discord now we know your fear!
@PhantomMask20763
Hehehe~๐
@LCGaster hehe, well 2 can play at that game ๐