The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes
Everyone join the discord or I'll invade your dreams tonight
@PhantomMask20763 I got pallets for days boi!
the discords unholy but it's hype
Unholy is too weak of a term
u right
oh yeah
@TreemanXD you don’t want to miss this
This is beyond unholy. XD
@KiraElijah @TheRockstarKnight join the discord https://discord.gg/q3pzMU
@TreemanXD what were your thoughts on the new shrek movie rise of the big show
I feel bad for @TreemanXD, he cant join the discord and he's missing out on some great memes
he is
Don’t worry I’m keeping him posted
At least he'll stay up to date with us, and we can always still visit here :D
@friendlykillermain xD I love the Trapper with the lightsaber.
It’s the big show who was knighted by the lord of the big gay
Just got back from Avengers: End Game! It was really good and really sad at parts. ;-; I loved it.
What the hell did I miss? By Entity I've been gone for so long.
Gone from this Topic, anyways.
Join our discord @Shad03 :D
Almost everyone is there!!! We're missing @TreemanXD and @KiraElijah @KiraE tho
Heres the link for anyone who wants to join
Which Discord?
Since I joined like three from these forums alone.
@PhantomMask20763 I joined.
@Shad03 it's a new one we made a few days ago. The link is right above
The discord is hot
yeah it is but unfortunately im at work and my phone isnt allowed in to the building but this is fine as long as i dont post "Company secrets"
@friendlykillermain
Gimme all the secrets
(Psst there is always a chocolate granola bar in the 3rd cupboard in the break room behind the red coffee thermos)
(Psst there is always a chocolate granola bar in the 3rd cupboard in the break room behind the red coffee thermos)
you never heard me say that
I will make wise use of this information...and steal some chocolate
@LCGaster Too late my bruddah. My Mad Grit skillz has taken the chocolate.
@Shad03 @LCGaster
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THE SACRED RITUAL CANNOT BE COMPLETE!
@Shad03
NOOOOOOOO
My STBFL skillz will make it easier to steal from you and run away 😈
@friendlykillermain
-eating chocolate granola bar-
>_>
My chocolate.
@friendlykillermain
Chocolate over rituals 😙
@LCGaster @Shad03
YEAH
@LCGaster @Shad03 @PhantomMask20763 @TreemanXD @NoodleLegs @fluffybunny
the lord of the underworld
@friendlykillermain
O-Oh my.
if your on the discord too i imagine youve seen my other masterpieces
like these
Oh my god, its hell!!!
A few of the other creations of @friendlykillermain
whats going on in this discord i cant check because my phone is left in the car
Nothing right now, we're all in school I think XD
oh good i have a very consistent schedule, every day at 8:00 i leave for work then i get off at 2:00 then at night i have a another shift from 9:00 to 12:00 but on the weekends i dont have work except for at night but Maurice is the manager on the weekands and hes fine with the phone
@PhantomMask20763 @Shad03 @LCGaster @TreemanXD
this is one of my favorite comics
this one is also great
LOL