The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm your age tho :3
@PhantomMask20763 you are but others here aren’t. Btw I honestly thought you were a year or two older than me.
@TreemanXD you're actually older. But yeah, I can understand your parents reasons
@PhantomMask20763 I turned 15 last month, yeah I can too.
@NoodleLegs Join the discord! :D
@PhantomMask20763 what discord?
@NoodleLegs look at the last page on this thread, think should be there! :D
@PhantomMask20763 who's all on there?
@NoodleLegs currently @friendlykillermain @fluffybunny and me. We're trying to get @TreemanXD on there too but its gonna be hard
I could watch this for hours
Blendette is really fun as a rank 11 survivor. XD
It is amazing the adventures you can have. XD
Dang you still awake it’s like 3 in the morning but then again so am I here’s s funny gif
https://gfycat.com/fragrantdiligentallosaurus-princess-peach-game-grumps-mario-party
XD that gif is funny. It’s about 2 a.m here. I always stay up late.
Here’s another one
Better yet just watch this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u1P1nkbuz6k
I didn’t listen to the song but the video was funny.
Listen to song it’s great
It was pretty good, I’m going to play roblox now cya.
Bye if you liked the song look up the tryforce there’s several other great ones
@PhantomMask20763 strangely enough, I didn't cry once, I laughed at Thanos dying the first time but not because Thor said he went for the head, but because Thanos's head went FLYING.
OH IM SORRY FOR SPOILING THIS PLEASE FORGIVE ME.
just gonna spam some messages to get this thread safe again
just Spamming
Again and again
I can’t hear you over my spamming
just have to make it to 84
Getting there
Just a couple more GIANT MESSAGES
yeah
Are we there yet?
Quite
soon
Almost
there
Are we good
yet
What's happening?
My spoiler senses are tingling. ;-;
Join our new discord
also someone posted a spoiler but just to be safe I’m going to get to another page
Just
to
be
safe
I'm helping.
meow
So close
to
another
page
we can do it!!!
WE CAN DO IT
BOIIIIII
Did you join the discord yet?
you should
Where
Is the link?
Freddy OP
Wow, the uproar I just caused is insane. I'm very sorry.
We did it! :D
Yey :D
Don’t worry about it I spotted the warning before reading so all is good
@Poweas no worries, we just wanted to try to hide the
spoilers.I don’t really care about spoilers, I’ll also likely forget it anyway. XD
@LCGaster https://discord.gg/QajyREZ
Should I join the discord?