The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait....a-an....actual suicide....I-...nevermind...
That’s the last time I ever try to reconnect with a friend
Please send eyebleach
Sorry you had to see that... now I can't get an image of that out of my head. I'd just cut off all ties with this person
Some people are scary. ;-;
Exactly what I did now please send eyebleach as much as you can
Very worrying indeed I feel bad for any little kid streaming fortnite
Please send cute animal pictures asap
..
Much better
@TreemanXD thanks a lot that helps
Oh, cute animals, I got this!
You’re welcome
Last one is questionable but thanks!
Cha Cha real smooth! :D
Such a nice community on here I’m so proud thanks for everything and if this forum ever does I will code a new forum pay to keep the domain up and continue to keep the thread alive this thread will last generations
We should have a discord!!! :D
Oh dang your right I’ll make one
We all help each other. Kinda like earlier when y’all cheered me up. :) I’m really happy with the community in this thread.
Yaaay! And it can still be called the entity's hangout. Or maybe the entities group chat! :D
I can’t get discord, I don’t even think I’m supposed to be on the forums. XD
i already got a perfect name
Not a picture, but this is cute. Sorry for being late.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pvMwiOse2w@TreemanXD I forget you're young.
@TreemanXD Aw, no discord then :(
https://discord.gg/QajyREZ the discord is up I am Cdi link everyone is welcome
Hmm what is preventing you from obtaining discord I’m great at problem solving
I have a phone game (pc can be used too) you can have a chat room in it and if you turn on notifications you will get notified.
@friendlykillermain I’m 15 and have rules to obey, some of them I don’t but I can’t get around the discord thing.
Wait, do I have to download discord or can I just search it?
Well the discord is only a back up after all well work something at don’t worry
You can just search it
Yeah, discord should be the backup if this forum ever dies or ome of us gets banned
Assuming they can keep this game alive for five more years then we shouldn’t have too much of a problem.
It does have a mobile site you don’t need the app if that helps at all
:(
I can’t join from the mobile site. :(
Noooooooooo
I tried searching it and it said it couldn’t find what I was looking for.
Hmm try making an account then entering the link I posted
Still doesn’t work. It’ll probably be fine though, I don’t see any of us getting banned soon and the game isn’t dead yet. :)
Does that link help? @TreemanXD
thats unfortunate
@fluffybunny thanks but, that’s the link I used to make my account. If it gets needed though I know some phone games with chat rooms.
Hmm you could try as a last resort to convince your parents to get it after all it is a protected server
He is right, you'll remain anonymous to everyone unless you choose to reveal info
He's probably gonna have a hard time convincing them.
@friendlykillermain the problem is that they don’t want us talking to adults online and I’m actually not supposed to be on the forums.
Mmm that is a problem