I understand why people run second chance perks now
I looped the killer for literal minutes using about 3-5 pallets and my teammate did 0 generators. I have never wanted to be the killer in that match more than now
I looped the killer for literal minutes using about 3-5 pallets and my teammate did 0 generators. I have never wanted to be the killer in that match more than now
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep that’s solo queue for you
ah, notorious 0 gen run
Because they want a second chance.
Yup... it almost feels like a workout.
To be fair, even the quadruple second chance build wouldn't save you from those teammates. You need Jesus for that.
Yep solo Q for ya.
That's even me, as a 2016 veteran player run the strongest ######### as Survivor. I just need it to compensate my trash team mates being useless.
If my team mates are as good as myself I probably would run meme perks or entirely perkless. But those teammates appear like once a year.
Yep that is why I don't shame people for using a full build of those honestly
I’ll run a variety of non meta builds, but after getting tunneled and camped a few times I switch back to meta. I try to deal with it but it’s super frustrating in solo for sure.
Hey, I looped a Killer for 3 gens, did all the hook saves, and my teammates left me to die on my first hook through the hatch as if I was absolutely nothing.
Ah. Solo queue.
Why do we do it? Why do we hate ourselves?
They run second chances because they dont have the SKILL nor the BALLS to run No Mither ONLY build 😂
That’s the most painful thing ever. Thank goodness the hatch finally got changed though. Some survivors just don’t care at all.