Things I wish the game told me but doesnt.
If you know any say so (gotta be 100% sure) but these are things I wish the game told you. (Some may be on wiki) feel free to suggest some
1. myers tier 2 stats
2. How long hags traps are active when triggered
3. Lullaby range
4. Distance:charges/s when stalking as myers (how much slower the further you are)
5. Onis default passive recharge rate
6. Victor's speed and shrieking distance
7. How many charges a great skillcheck counts as in a medkit
I'm sure there are others I was curious about but iv lost thought as I was mid game lol
Comments
Isn't a medkit great still 2%? And same for self care p sure
Huntress has a lullaby range of 40m.
I dunno I remember an update awhile ago that changed greats to 1% but like is that 0.16 charges of a medkit? Etc.
Yeah and tricksters is similar, I know the wiki has these but its be ideal to show it in game
medkit is 5%
I thought it was 5% with the add ons idek anymore
I wish it told me that when the entity claws move that the obsession was being chased. Didn't know this for the longest time.
You can find this stuff on the Official Dead by Daylight Wiki
Too much information typically goes ignored. ie perk/addon descriptions.
Would be a good thing to show in the tutorial tbh, I tested it in custom so i noticed straight away luckily
Some stuff yes, not all. But I still think some of these things should actually be in the game. Pretty sure the hag one isnt on the wiki as an example
if people know this obscure information, it's probably on the wiki.
Well I know some nutters out there would time it lol, hmm I wonder how I missed that on the wiki, still wouldn't hurt being shown in game. An average jo isnt gonna read pages and pages for each killer
but let's be honest... should be avaiable in-game
5% IIRC
Literally all of these are on the wiki.