Question for MidChapter
Question. I thought previous chapters get changes in the next chapters midchapter. Not only did Nemesis receive no changes in the midchapter but also none of the perks for the RE chapter. Is the reason cause they think that the RE chapter overall is fine, is it cause the midchapter has a lot already so they didn't have the time, or is there some other reason?
Comments
Nemesis received some Changes in the last Chapter tho (when Pinhead was released).
Nemesis technically got that tier 3 buff. It is better than you think it is. Trust. I am very experienced with tentacles...
Can you tell me what they were? I only know the 4.0 tier 3 speed but that's it.
The Nemesis Update:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/294
Oh my. I mean in terms of strength I think Nemesis is fine. Yes I do want him to be more like Nemesis but there are more pressing matters. I'm more talking about the perks. Like I never see Counterforce, Rookie Spirit, Resurgence, Eruption, Hysteria, or Bite the Bullet. I see flashbangs fairly often enough to say it's fine and blast mine is rare but generally understandable.
The devs have said they are satisfied with the way nemesis plays and they already changed him a little bit
Wow. Ngl I forgot about these. But yeah your right he did get changes. huh.
what about the perks not just nemesis but also jill and leon.
Oh wait they actually changed the daily?? Didn’t notice that (and didn’t get it for some time apparently..)
that’s neat :)
Which Daily was worse: the old Nemesis one or the old Pig one where you had to kill someone with the trap?
Nemesis is fine I feel, apart from zombies getting stuck in random places very, very often. For example on Midwhich by one of the exit gates with the drop, there is always one zombie that gets stuck on a ledge / pipe.
I wasn’t around for that pig daily. That sounds awful…
zombie AI definitely needs further improvements.
I mean, the Daily was stupid to begin with. Playing at least 4 games to get it done...
Yeah, I would say the same. Nemesis is fine, but the Zombie-AI needs some Tuning. They can be pretty annoying as Survivor, but it should not happen that a Zombie spawns and gets stuck on the Rock for the next minute.
That Midwich spot is really starting to tick me off. At certain angles, you have to drop to kill it. I am fine with fixing the zombies, but this one in particular feels like I have to REALLY go out of the way. And it is always the male one. What a loser, never knowing the strength of girl boss...
I agree that some of the Resident evil perks should be buffed. I think lethal pursuer are fine and don’t need changes but the others I would buff