I am gonna be so pissed when they nerf it to not work on cenobite and then I just have hoarder unlocked, which on any other killer is basically a survivor perk lol
I am gonna be so pissed when they nerf it to not work on cenobite and then I just have hoarder unlocked, which on any other killer is basically a survivor perk lol
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I take it you main bubba and doc ๐
yes
I been playing alot less lately on the killer side but there was a time when I mained them, both very fun! Lately I've been enjoying plague alot!
You'll move Spirit up after the nerf.
I hope Trapper moves up after the new patch goes live
Twins was in the same tier for me but I caved to get hoarder for cenobite. I actually find them really fun. Also huntress where
To play as not against
I'm still waiting for hoarder in the shrine lol
It is fine!
I am gonna be so pissed when they nerf it to not work on cenobite and then I just have hoarder unlocked, which on any other killer is basically a survivor perk lol
Is nemesis hoarder good? Or does that even work
I imagine it would work but survivors almost always use the vaccine right after picking it up and it gives you killer instinct when they use it anyway