I have to say, I genuinely feel like this mid chapter will reduce variety in games significantly.
Mikaela is literally so cute and perfect that no other survivors will ever be used again, what were the devs thinking with this adorable character?
Mikaela is literally so cute and perfect that no other survivors will ever be used again, what were the devs thinking with this adorable character?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can already tell her cosmetics will be dope.
Every single time a new Survivor is added...
personally I'll still play jake
I still prefer my Cybil tho.
You think? Shes pretty average.
Will get her for perks sometime maybe
She's pretty adorable, but she's yet another 20-30 something year old female Survivor, just like the last five originals (Yun-Jin, Élodie, Zarina, Yui and Jane). Pretty uncreative at this point.
When are we going to see an older woman as a Survivor (there's three older men for contrast).
Or even just a male Survivor at all. Six of the last seven original Survivors were women, we're starving for a new original male.
I'm really picky about glasses. I'll never play as her as long as she has large glasses.
I don't like her face but her style is pretty nice.
I'm not going to replace Cheryl and Leon tho.
She's cute, but she won't ever be better than Claudette. We will welcome her into The Bush though.