Anyone else hate the RCPD Map?

If i'm killer I can't find people but win because survivors can't find gens and such If I'm survivor I get lost or caught off guard by all these tight corners and thin halls. I've escaped on this map twice and the amount of times everyone was dead before gens were done is astounding. I loathe this map I don't know anything about RE but I assume there had to be at least one other notorious location that could've been used because this map is absolutely terrible for gameplay of this game. It looks good but that's the only thing good about it.

Comments

  • Its a horrible map. Visually great but gameplay wise its very bad.

  • Everyone hates the map.

  • You should ask who actually like that #########

  • I love it.

    I'm not convinced players are giving it enough time of day.


    Its definitely not the best DBD map, in terms of gameplay. But the map is fun once you learn the layout.

  • @GannTM said:

    Everyone hates the map.

    I enjoy it as Pig, at least. Probably her best map, no kap.

  • @KayTwoAyy said:

    I love it.

    I'm not convinced players are giving it enough time of day.

    Its definitely not the best DBD map, in terms of gameplay. But the map is fun once you learn the layout.

    I play on it almost daily due to people using offerings and know the layout due to having played RE2. Still hate the map.

  • I think you'd have better luck asking if anyone else actually likes that map.

    There's always outliers but I would imagine the vast majority of the community either does not care for it or actively dislikes The RPD.

  • @DbD_Enjoyer said:

    You should ask who actually like that #########

    Asking the real questions aren't we?! 😂

  • When I use Nurse its a half and half, like if I don't blink into the wrong places or suddenly blink a floor up accidentally or get stuck on an object making my blink range lower or have console stutters or lose a survivor because they use the random tactic and just do everything random (half the time I don't even know if they know what their plan is) then it's a good map like I usually have a pretty hard time when I first load in as Nurse, but if you main Nurse the longer the game goes on the stronger you get. (Unless you get tired out then it's the opposite.)

    As survivor I know its going to be boring and I haven't lost that map as survivor yet, honestly I don't think the killers know what to do on that map just because of how easy it is to lose survivors on it.

  • There are hardly any people who like this map. Everyone i know agrees its the worst DBD map created so far, no matter if its for survivor or killer.

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    If i'm killer I can't find people but win because survivors can't find gens and such If I'm survivor I get lost or caught off guard by all these tight corners and thin halls. I've escaped on this map twice and the amount of times everyone was dead before gens were done is astounding. I loathe this map I don't know anything about RE but I assume there had to be at least one other notorious location that could've been used because this map is absolutely terrible for gameplay of this game. It looks good but that's the only thing good about it.

    Play on it more, it's actually very friendly to both sides but I hardly ever get this map so people aren't learning it and just want it gone which is a huge issue for me AS I like it and casual playing isn't what I got this game for.

  • It's the only map that:

    1. I frown on being loaded in to.

    2. Would LOVE to see removed.

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    If i'm killer I can't find people but win because survivors can't find gens and such If I'm survivor I get lost or caught off guard by all these tight corners and thin halls. I've escaped on this map twice and the amount of times everyone was dead before gens were done is astounding. I loathe this map I don't know anything about RE but I assume there had to be at least one other notorious location that could've been used because this map is absolutely terrible for gameplay of this game. It looks good but that's the only thing good about it.

    I enjoy this map for most of the killers there are some that are really bad on it but, overall I think it's fun even as a Survivor it's a very tight indoor map which brings out the horror cause the killer could come around any corner and you wouldn't know if they're on the the floor you're on or not. There's definitely better maps than RPD but, overall a fun map.

  • @pizzaduffyhp90 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/282713/anyone-else-hate-the-rcpd-map

    I enjoy this map for most of the killers there are some that are really bad on it but, overall I think it's fun even as a Survivor it's a very tight indoor map which brings out the horror cause the killer could come around any corner and you wouldn't know if they're on the the floor you're on or not. There's definitely better maps than RPD but, overall a fun map.

    My thing is I hate getting jump scared its the cheapest way to "scare" someone and other than that I'm not truly sure why it pisses me off but that's def a reason for me not liking it. For me its also just the fact that one of the killers I played against instead of continuing to chase me they went around a different way and were able to catch me but I wasn't able to know that because chase continued and the tight halls made it so I could never see red stain and just added to the frustration of that map.