Let's share our optimistic views for this game with the upcoming patches☺
I thank bhvr for giving trapper a 2 trap base kit and making it do 6 traps show up in all the maps.
How about the rest of you...any changes you are thankful for?😎
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Spirit nerf and billy add on changes are great
I am so glad that they are getting rid of the (tremendously, considerably) add on conventions and we get actual number now. No more going to the wiki everytime im making my killer loadout 😂
I quite like the perk buffs, especially Vigil. Will be even better in a build surrounding Sprint Burst in a chase + Fixated. Plus, reducing other effects durations is nice too.
Perk buffs and numbers for addons (Instead of using slightly, moderately, considerably, etc.)
All of it.
Honestly I'm not optimistic about the Trapper and Spirit changes, but the addon changes should be good and hopefully spice up some killers.
If anything actually blew me away it was honestly BHVR saying they'll give us actual values for add-ons and whatever else instead of the slightly-tremendously scale. It just seemed like something that would never happen or was so low on the priority list that it'd happen in 2031 or something.
So I'm excited to see that expanded to everything. Add-ons, items, perks, offerings - anywhere the slightly-tremendously language is used.
Of course the information is already accessible by going to a wiki or something, but having it in game just sounds 👌 for everyone and especially for new players.
I like the Kill-Switch. It always happens that something breaks and it always gets abused.
Legion Mending Add-Ons bugged resulting in super-long Mending Times? Got abused (and was bannable, but this does still ruin my game, even if the person gets banned for it).
Wake Up bugged to increase every Action Speed by 15% - got abused.
Bamboozle neither making sounds nor showing an Entity Blocker - got abused.
And probably many more. So I like that it can be switched off fast and you dont have to deal with that for a longer period of time until it is fixed.
I like everything but I am worried about the trapper changes. I'm not sure about other people but he's pretty annoying right now, can't imagine after the buff, hopefully not too bad.
I'm optimistic that BHVR will only have to disable 2 maps and 1 perk immediatley after after the patch.
I'm not ingesting anymore copium. I fully expect a flop.
This is something that should have been done since the beginning 🤣 but yeah I was doing the same thing
This is a good qol change...this many changes are going to lead to some bugs hopefully nothing to game breaking🙂
There will be some good I mean boon totems are going to be released soon😯
Which ones🤣
Pretty good actually, a very nice change of pace. The best part about this is that there will be a part 2 to the patch.
Boon totems for a fact
I hope the "Blinks" are changed.
When it comes to DBD, being optimistic is a very dangerous mistake. Sooner or later, every player learns that lesson.
I would be happy with the blink bugs being fixed at all😇
I fear some of the Wraith chanes and im looking forward for the Hillbilly changes and the Ghostface buffs. (I swear if they nerf anything about his add ons ill get really damn mad and then go cry in a corner.)
Yeah they cant really nerf Billy and ghostface any harder...with wraith I think his iridescents are all in trouble🤔
damn, if these idiots actually managed to nerf iridescent clapper im gonna go cry in a corner where no one can ever find me again.
seriously, that has to be the most overrated killer add on i have ever seen
You dont think it is OP with all seeing? That is my reasoning...remember casual player balancing🤔
Man I was so hyped by this, my favourite build already is Sprint Burst / Vigil / Fixated / whatever.
Sprint burst in 28 seconds ? I'll run the killer for ages.
Blinks are quite good actually.
Some tight locations are hard to land on, but dead blink zones are actually rare.
The only thing about blinking that would be cool to change, is how easily it is to blink down, when it is so damn hard to blink up. But hey, coding this thing is hard so...
With practice, blinking becomes a natural thing.
All seeing is overpowered, not coxcombed.
Nothing on nurse in the update you are safe😇
I know I agree with you but they are balancing around casual players.
It is a fun combo to use both😎
And casual players should know the best why cozcombed aint op, almost every Wraith just goes *uncloaks behind you*. Coxcombed atleast insentivizes to uncloak at special angles to try and get a grab, which attentive survivors can notice or even hear his snarl/footsteos/uncloaking sound. (Wraith has 2 uncloaking sounds, the bell and a little burning like sound)
I think she has some of her add-ons changed, tomorrow I'll have the time to take a closer look on the update, I'll see all of the add-ons of the mentioned killers :)
Not Blinking.
Wraith's "Blinks".
Pretty much all of it, honestly. I'm not a fan of the Deathslinger changes, I think he definitely needs to be looked at but it looks like it's just reducing his 1v1 capability (which albeit is very strong) and not addressing his complete and total lack of map pressure/mobility. Still, Spirit and Trapper changes are great, and we may finally have some unique add-ons for killers lacking them.
Oh were you talking about the set of add-ons that are reducing Wraith disappearance time ? They're not his strongest add-ons, what's the matter ?
I'd like to see them have a different mechanic, his cloak speed is perfectly fine.
Oh yes, talking about changing because they are useless yes, sorry for the misunderstanding.
We both agree that they need to have their effects changed.
I totally agree with you 😇
Slinger might get some buffs with his addons but yeah otherwise it isnt looking good
I'm pretty excited for all of it. I have some concerns, but I'll wait to see how they shake out before I go into the sky is falling mode.
Any suggestions?
Lol doesn't matter apparently, literally only "All Seeing" - Blood got changed.
Nice glad they didnt mess with it😇
I am more curious if the rng of the pigs traps got changed that new addon where every survivor starts with traps on sounds hilarious🤣
I do like unique stuff like that.
Yeah it sounds interesting but doesn't seem available yet🙁...the trapper sack is a chef's kiss really strategize with it and just play dbd afterwards