This update got me ….?

HAPPY

As a Hillbilly main im looking forward to these add on changes

what also excites me is piggy as a former pig main i might wanna skiddadle a bit back to her

much fun things ahead and oh yeah spirit ######### her

Comments

  • Here's hoping they do wonders with pigs add ons it feels like I never have variety it's either I run tampered timer or the yellow and brown add ons or nothing

  • Billy might get the justice he deserves: an ACTUALLY good add-on pass! I'm hoping they bring back his cooldown add-ons, specifically the Thompson's Mix.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Here's hoping they do wonders with pigs add ons it feels like I never have variety it's either I run tampered timer or the yellow and brown add ons or nothing

    Pig has a lot of Add-Ons which deserve changes. Those who increase Skill Check-Odds or the penalty for example, those are outdated, they were fun to use when Stuff like Unnerving and Lullaby affected Boxes, but this was changed years ago. Or Mangled/Exhausted, which just promote a tunneling playstyle.

    I would bet that she gets Add-Ons which increase her Crouch-Speed. Ghostface has them, there is 0 reason why Pig should not get those.

  • Ikr goodbye spirit, we never knew her. But we'll see, it probably won't be that big of a deal.

  • I see you're a glass half full person.

    I see you don'thave much experience with BHVR.

  • @Jigsaw_pprentice1993 said:

    HAPPY

    As a Hillbilly main im looking forward to these add on changes

    what also excites me is piggy as a former pig main i might wanna skiddadle a bit back to her

    much fun things ahead and oh yeah spirit ######### her

    Come on now, you know you are going to miss "Moderately accelerates Chainsaw Cooling rate when a Flashlight is shining on you."