RIP Topknot
RIP Topknot, you will be greatly missed. F's in the chat...
RIP Topknot, you will be greatly missed. F's in the chat...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAHHHH
Rip “Tuning guide on steroids”
Probably for the best.
I already have an idea what changes on Blight and for the most part it will be addon nerfs. I just hope they leave the undetectable addon (Purple / Forgot name admittedly lol) alone because ironically with not knowing the name it's my favorite addon to use and it's actually fun to use.
For Ghostface all of his addons are complete garbage except the cooldown ones.
Not sure what they can do with The Shape without a rework tbh.
isn't that a good thing? I thought a large majority of people consider those add ons bs
I'll mourn in silence then.
And rightly so.
Oni is one of my favorite killers. Top Knot is ridiculous that turns Demon Dash to easy-mode.
Well maybe they'll make his Iri add-ons do something useful.
Good riddance.
Renjiro is a really fun add-on, IMO. The Iri Crest is complete garbage though.
Yeah cause sooooo many Oni players were winning every match, totally justified nerf to a killer on the lower end of kill rates.
That add on needed a nerf tbh.
Couldn't care less,that addon was stupid anyway.
I'm more excited about the buff we'll probably see for his Iridescent addons and the 2 passive power regen addons :>
Topknot is the equivalent of old instasaw Billy. Makes Oni too easy.
RIP Rusty shackles!
One Add-On actually has a new Description, but the effect did not change yet:
Summoning Stone got some Numbers buffed, this is the Add-On which works like Blood Favor: 16 meters (was 12) and 15 seconds (was 6) are the new values.
So I guess this is at least one Buff and not only Nerfs. But you can expect Alchemist Ring to go and this rightfully.
Regarding Myers - I guess it is Tombstone Piece and Fragrant Tuft and we probably will see some Buffs or Changes to stuff like Movement Speed while stalking (which currently is you are going from super-slow to still way too slow) and maybe even Vanity Mirror.
@Topic:
Topknot gone would be absolutely right. I never used this Add-On on him because I think it is so imbalanced. And he does not need it either, he will still be one of the strongest Killers, even without Topknot.
Meh,Renjiro pretty much turned you into a M1 killer with some wallhacks here and there.
I'd rather play scratched mirror myers instead
I hope so. As a former Hag enjoyer, they’re stupid and should have been reworked a long time ago.
Eh, I do not trust them. I like how Micheal Myers has all of these different playstyles. I do not want them to remove that. Otherwise, I hardly care, I play without add ons.
Pretty sure the only one I considered using would get nerfed. The tampered timer. Survivors really hate the slight chance of a reverse bear trap activating. It needs several activation conditions and plenty of ways to avoid it.
Not that it matters, I found a pretty reliable way to get a head pop... Lol.
I'll mourn with you, I main oni, as much bs as topknot currently is, I loved using it.
LOL.
top knot, a green addon turned oni into a walking death machine on its own, it made demon dash incredibly easy to use and not take any mindgames or setup, as an oni main, scalped top knot was insanely strong and made oni extremely powerful in his power, if you're good at oni you can perform just as well without it, but having an addon that lets bad players get the same results as top tier players just by putting a green addon on is bad design
Nah, man. I’ve never lost a Renjiro game - the wallhack value is insane with Splintered hull and Sloppy.
Not only do you move at 4.6 (unlike Scratch Mirror Myers), you also have the on-demand ability of instadowns JUST IN CASE the match is getting out of hand.
Map awareness is amazing. I even recently had a match on Haddonfield where I 4K’d with it, despite Ruin going early. I did have to use Demon Dash but only for the last minute of the game.
Easy to use? Thanks for telling me you have never even played Oni once.
This addon was a bit stupid so I think it's reasonable.
i am an oni main and have hundreds of hours on him, you just havent played him enough
Good riddance to it.
It's a completely unnecessary addon and it should go. Demon Dash is not overly complicated to nail down. Top knot as is is unnecessary, it simply made it equip-to-win with low effort.
I feel Fragrant Tuft will be made to give infinite only with Judith's, and increase the timer otherwise. They have to for the achievement.
Yeah well I have thousands of hours with him and I am one of the best Oni players out there so I can easily tell you are full of ######### and have never played him outside of a brief "I wonder how this killer is?"
"mostly unused addons, or addons that were too weak/powerful"
im pretty sure the addons that were too weak would also have been unused, so lets call a spade a spade and say the nerf bat is coming to town
ok buddy if you want