BHVR only thinking about the survivor side in this Spirit nerf

Yes Spirit needed a change and I’m not going to act like she didn’t. However, you only take one side into consideration. Iron Will users will be next to impossible to catch because they can hear where you are and you have NO INFO on where they are. Isn’t that the same exact issue survivors had with Spirit?

Congrats Iron Will, you have officially been crowned as my least favorite perk in the whole game. You’re a disgrace to the game and to all perks and I hope you get nerfed to the ground hard. It’s hard for me to actually hate Dead Hard and NOED anymore now.

To survivors, I better never hear “Spirit is OP” or “ Spirit takes no skill” anymore. If you still say that, then I honestly don’t know what to say.

Comments

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2517570#Comment_2517570

    No one ever forced Spirit players to run Stridor; it was just the no brainer thing to do to counter a meta survivor perk against a meta killer. You still choose to run it or not, just like survivors with Iron Will.

    And I could completely flip your argument on its head. Should every survivor have to run Small Game to track totems in case the killer has NOED? Unbreakable in the case of Twins or Oni? And on and on.

    So you bring up other issues assuming that I have a specific opinion about them? That is one of the worst things you can do in an argument I'm sorry. I do think NOED is an issue and slugging is boring for survivors but my gosh you people make up the worst assumptions about people.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2517611#Comment_2517611

    So you bring up other issues assuming that I have a specific opinion about them? That is one of the worst things you can do in an argument I'm sorry. I do think NOED is an issue and slugging is boring for survivors but my gosh you people make up the worst assumptions about people.

    What specific opinions did I assume? I simply turned the table on your point about Stridor, Iron Will, and Spirit in the form of a question.

  • I've played dbd since late 2016 or 2017 until mid 2018, had a 3 year hiatus, and found out that a lot of things have been nerfed on the survivor side, which I am a bit displeased with but unfortunately, it would be outdated to discuss this.

    Look, if you ever played dbd during its early years, stealth was decent without needing perks, and you could've actually gotten away from the chase, but now, there are so many killer perks/addons that sees your aura (such as the addon for nemesis being able to see survivors getting vaccine from chest, or discordance, hangman's trick, i'm all ears, etc.) to the point where the only way to get away from the chase is by having the killer give up on you by wasting their time as much as possible. but even then, that's dependent on the killer - a spirit can end a chase in under a minute most of the time, gunslingers can just quickscope you, blight with their weird j flicks, and in some cases, with the right addons, wraith.

    so just let survivors have iron will in its current state, please?

  • @GannTM said:

    Yes Spirit needed a change and I’m not going to act like she didn’t. However, you only take one side into consideration. Iron Will users will be next to impossible to catch because they can hear where you are and you have NO INFO on where they are. Isn’t that the same exact issue survivors had with Spirit?

    Congrats Iron Will, you have officially been crowned as my least favorite perk in the whole game. You’re a disgrace to the game and to all perks and I hope you get nerfed to the ground hard. It’s hard for me to actually hate Dead Hard and NOED anymore now.

    To survivors, I better never hear “Spirit is OP” or “ Spirit takes no skill” anymore. If you still say that, then I honestly don’t know what to say.

    Thing is, grunts of pain allow you to pinpoint the exact location. I am right now assuming that the directional phasing wont be as directional as people think it is. More like, a general 10 degree angle where spirit could be at any time, especially since Spirit still moves at 170% while phasing. You cannot pinpoint her direction quick enough, and even if you do, you wont be able to tell if she's on the opposite side of the wall, or on your side of the wall.


    That being said, if I am wrong and you can tell exactly where she is, that would need to be fixed.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2514575#Comment_2514575

    Oh my ######### god, can you people not tell what a joke is?

    Lol sure

  • @SabunoHakia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2517556#Comment_2517556

    If you run stridor doesn't that counter it? I usually use it on spirit for the fact I was under the assumption that it did. Was I wrong? Purple addon seems to much maybe green or yellow but not purple.

    Stridor got nerfed so that its multiplicative instead of additive so stridor gets countered by iron will now

  • @terumisan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2517566#Comment_2517566

    Stridor got nerfed so that its multiplicative instead of additive so stridor gets countered by iron will now

    Dumb. That's just stupid.

  • That is what usually happens when they nerf killers. It is always too much imo.

  • Just swap iron will and no mither’s numbers bam. now no mither is somewhat usable and iron will isn’t completely silent

  • If the official wants to truly balance The Spirit, they should also give The Spirit the rights it should have.

    For example, a shorter cooling time, Make the amount of visual information a little bit more.

    The revised version of The Spirit is just a relatively well-controlled limited chainsaw, but the survivors cannot be seen, and it has a long cooldown and a killer with a movement speed of only 4.4.

    To tell the situation of The Spirit seriously, the era in which The Spirit can fight against experienced survivors is over, and it is in irreversible decline.

    The game between The Spirit and the survivors will be the weaker side.

    The survivors have quite a few ways to restrain The Spirit’s abilities, and The Spirit has nothing to fight back.

    And the movement speed of 4.4 means that The Spirit relies heavily on ability.

    So don’t say anything about not using power it’s okay.

  • All of the new Spirit adjustments could be fine with one change.

    You can now see blood trails while phasing. (Fathers Glasses would make them super bright like Bloodhound)

    Iron Will is now a lot less effective against Spirit.

1 2 3 ›