billy should be able to immediately open the exit gate if map is The Game
I'm not wrong.
I'm not wrong.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hahaha facts. There’s so many dogcrap maps in this game but hey let’s add SBMM instead of addressing the real issue which is strong soft loops and maps.. I remember playing against AngryPug on Gideon a couple months ago as wraith and I kicked 24 safe pallets. Fair map.
I had a match as Billy on Lerys
It went about as well as you'd think... but I got a kill (or two can't remember)
Having a power that can be stopped by running into things got me worried so I tried to practice
Survivors should also be able to immediately open the exit gate if the killer is Twins.
Killers should be able to immediately open the exit gate
Defs not wrong and billy should be reverted as well
reverted to what? was he better before?
Before there was no over heat mechanic but then they decided he was busted cause some addons were 2 strong so they gutted his base kit and turned all his addons to trash now maybe 3-4 are worth using and they still aren't that great a billy has to be twice as good as the survivors hes facing to have any chance at all to win
oh geez, I'd totally forgotten about the overheat mechanic. I only play him when I have a daily, and almost never do any feathering so I forgot it was there. Yeah, at least before the overheat you could feather until you had a straight shot at a survivor, which was balanced by moving slower while feathering.
Exactly only the insta saw addons needed changes instead they nerfed his base kit and trashed his addons
All 4 survs should respawn directly on a hook if the map is "Shelter woods". At the end, what's gonna change?
Drop Billy, Play Oni, Thank me later ;)
What I really want is for killers to be able to jump into the hatch.
killers should be able to open the gate and then escape the match
You monster...why would you deny Victor his face hugs? He just wants to share some love (and possibly rabies)!
Sure. Because it makes sense to change the way the game works for one killer on one map. That's a great use of resources. /sarcasm
This right here ladies and gentlemen is the words of someone that's never tried to play billy on indoor maps obvs
In all seriousness though I wonder how much of a game changer it would be if Killer has this ability in general. That they can just force endgame. Maybe to make it a bit fair make it so it takes away from their pip or something. But in general, the game needs a better way to just end things when matches are just miserable.
Ah yes. The new "F**k this sh** I'm out!" add on!
With billy's number values, he basically has no power on that map. 2.5 second charge time for a 230% speed boost, its pretty worthless, even with engravings.
What's a Billy?
I've heard about these from history books, but i've never actually seen one in the wild!