DBD is not fun anymore

Since they Turn on the MMR the game become unfun, alot more gen rushes, and matches that finish in 9 minutes (Gen rush) sorry but has Killer main i can t take that much. The new rank system is stupid so yeah i unistalled the game... I quit...

Comments

  • Bait? 15 minutes is a very long match

  • I get genrush in 7 minutes. What are you talking about? A good consistent match is 13-15 minutes. What genrush are you dreaming.

  • The thousands and thousands of other people still currently playing disagree

  • @Fnatic47 said:

    Since they Turn on the MMR the game become unfun, alot more gen rushes, and matches that finish in 15 minutes (Gen rush) sorry but has Killer main i can t take that much. The new rank system is stupid so yeah i unistalled the game... I quit...

    No!!! Don't quit! We have such sights to show you!

    Would you consider lowering your MMR by just playing the game for fun and be a "nice" killer, who lets all survivors escape?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/280847/i-like-farmers-mmr-strategy-as-a-killer

    This works well for me so far:

    I am getting lots of BP

    Raising my Grade/Ash whatever

    Precisely control my sweat level: I can kill one or two to raise your MMR or let all 4 escape to lower it

    Running the build I want

    Really, don't care much about kills/escapes. I win -- I am gonna get sweaty next match. Why d I need that? No pressure.

  • @Dwigtht said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/281016/dbd-is-not-fun-anymore

    No!!! Don't quit! We have such sights to show you!

    Would you consider lowering your MMR by just playing the game for fun and be a "nice" killer, who lets all survivors escape?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/280847/i-like-farmers-mmr-strategy-as-a-killer

    This works well for me so far:

    I am getting lots of BP

    Raising my Grade/Ash whatever

    Precisely control my sweat level: I can kill one or two to raise your MMR or let all 4 escape to lower it

    Running the build I want

    Really, don't care much about kills/escapes. I win -- I am gonna get sweaty next match. Why d I need that? No pressure.

    No comments kid...

  • I am pissed Beyond believe about those garbages survivors doing gen rush constantly and tbaging like if they were something in life. Report me i don t CARE at all, the game is unistalled already so ######### it

  • The ######### in game report does nothing already since the Last 5 ######### years. Crossplay came to ######### everyone in console with hackers and more stupid stuff i reached my limit ######### it !

  • What is a gen rush? Is there a way to coordinate with other survivors? I keep working on gens when you camp the hooked because I do not have the skills to win a chase.

  • @Sakurra said:

    I get genrush in 7 minutes. What are you talking about? A good consistent match is 13-15 minutes. What genrush are you dreaming.

    Talking to a survivor is the same thing if i was talking to a wall

  • Hey Fnatic47. I will play in your match. I am too slow to escape. I have to hide. I am not a wall. Tell me how to play. I want the killers to enjoy also.

  • @JexxTron said:

    What is a gen rush? Is there a way to coordinate with other survivors? I keep working on gens when you camp the hooked because I do not have the skills to win a chase.

    Facts: i never camp, 1 chase = 4 gens done.

    I Said before and i say it again, talking to a survivor it the same thing if i was talking to a wall.

  • @JexxTron said:

    Hey Fnatic47. I will play in your match. I am too slow to escape. I have to hide. I am not a wall. Tell me how to play. I want the killers to enjoy also.

    You are just wasting my time and your time kid..

  • Fnatic47 Please re install. We will miss you.

  • I don't want to waste your time. I really want to understand your position completely.

  • @Fnatic47 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2504641#Comment_2504641

    Facts: i never camp, 1 chase = 4 gens done.

    I Said before and i say it again, talking to a survivor it the same thing if i was talking to a wall.

    If one if your chases lasts that long you need to break off and go after an easier survivor you happen to be matched against someone much better than you but the entire team shouldn't be. Sometimes they will but there's almost always a weak link or 2


    If the sbmm works as intended you'll find your level dropping and those good survivors raising and you won't play against them anymore


    Edit if chases aren't your think I'd also recommend giving a stealth killer a try or maybe one with a projectile