Whats Pinhead perk build is best?
Ruin+pop+hoarder(basic)+@
@=Franklin's Demise or Corrupt Intervention
whats better as your think?
Ruin+pop+hoarder(basic)+@
@=Franklin's Demise or Corrupt Intervention
whats better as your think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
neither. i don't think he needs franklins or corrupt.
Corrupt Intervention.
Hoarder ,STBFL ,Ruin, HEX:Plaything
STBFL? Are you using Engineer's Fang?
Stop using ruin and pop together.
What it helps ruin to pressure off gens and once ruin gets cleansed use pop to gen regress
So pop sits unused 10 to 60 percent of a match and then works only after a hook?
Use undying instead.
I've been having good value from deadlock/hoarder/bbq with a fourth perk that i haven't settled on yet by just giving up everything to chase whoever has the cube. BBQ obviously for the points but it does help with figuring out where the cube is by watching where survivors move during a chain hunt. I'm just not a fan of ruin or hex perks so I never run them but plaything's pretty nice as a time waster.
Franklin's demise doesn't synergize well with hoarder I've found. It starts the chain hunt sooner but you waste time that the former cube holder now has to get away from you with.
Well, hope this helps gamer. :)
Save the Best for Last
I know engineer's fang cooperate spider powerful
I've been using BBQ, Hoarder, Franklin's Demise, and Corrupt Intervention.
I like how Hoarder and Franklin's works together. When I hit the cube holder, I pick up the cube, and carry on the chase. I almost never lose the chase. Plus, picking up the cube shows you all the survivors and they get chained, so the original cube holder doesn't really get much of an escape window.
I do want to change Corrupt Intervention fir something better, just not sure what yet.
Playing Pinhead without Hoarder is such a painful experience
Defend a totem, but better off with this than a perk that might do nothing the entire match.
yeah, thing is, most of your games arent going to be against cooperating survivors, because this game lacks a way to communicate for survivors.
I'm using BBQ, Brutal (for chain someone and later break faster the pallet), ruin and hoarder
I've been using Sloppy, Nurse's, Undying, Devour Hope. And that's been working really well for me.
I dont even run undying mysekf, but at least does something else if ruin stays up (aura reading).