Demogorgon ofc. Can't tell you how many times I've roared just like that while making portals all around the place so I can get around while opening my mouth and hissing for absolutely no reason. So relatable!
Jokes aside, probably Wraith. Apparently, I'm sometimes really good at sneaking up on people unintentionally and am really quiet. Legion would be second, the only reason I didn't pick them is because I wanted to feel special.
Probably super cliché of me to say I relate to Trickster the most given who I main. The only reason I say I relate to him the most is because as a career I'd like to be an artist and have been trying to get my name into the art field. It's been my passion for my entire life and I've never really gotten much validation to this day about my work. And it truly is a different kind of hurt when you work so hard on something and believe in something you made so much for no one to care or to say it's not good enough. So when I read Trickster's lore and saw that his "hard work" in making music he believed in was shrugged off and criticized by Mightee One I know how he felt (given he had any sort of feeling at all about it since he's a psychopath). I've been considering a career change because ofc I'm not gonna go around and meticulously murder innocent people because they don't believe in my work, but yeah it's an internal struggle that I definitely related with emotionally.
I usually have the same look on my face as him at all times. I love the little snarl he does with the chain idle in menu too, something I find myself doing often when I'm annoyed or disgusted (especially when playing DbD... hehe)!
Just like the plague I have tried helping people throughout my years, every single time getting betrayed. Well, technically the plague wasn't betrayed but it still bit her on the butt in the end.
Just like the plague, the thought now of any personal face to face social aspects in my life, except for my partner, makes me want to puke.
The Hillbilly for me. There are a few things that link, such as anger at mistreatments or injustice, and feeling entrapped and controlled (personal reasons). I get what it's like to feel angry for things I was born with (am on the spectrum) and that feeling of wanting to let rip, although I internalise my anger mostly.
Have to say though, I definitely disagree with his stance on hurting animals though. That's as far from me as possible!
Also, second place goes for Myers because people say I have the ability to silently appear out of nowhere and give jumpscares, especially at work!
I can't relate to any, not saying haven't been in situation that have some similarities to any of them (in comparison its very petty) but the thing about these fictional characters is that they are put in extreme situation that push them into being "killers", heck in some sick twisted way half the roster are not "bad" people some have the injustice of their situation used against them or in like Huntress case do bad things without malice (kind off).
I just voted for ghost face because i make a similar noise when I'm irritated.
Ghostface and Oni. I'm pretty quiet for basically all day long, just listening and watching from a corner... But if someone makes me mad, oh man am I scary.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You know that noise Ghostface makes when he gets stunned? I've been replicating that a lot recently.
"HHhhhhhhhhhh"
Legion
I don't relate to any, but I'd like to get to know a few. 😳💦
✌️🤪✌️
Probably Deathslinger, since I'm an outcast who relies on himself in the outside world.
i'm a teenager with a leather jacket and a cool knife who else am i supposed to pick
Demogorgon ofc. Can't tell you how many times I've roared just like that while making portals all around the place so I can get around while opening my mouth and hissing for absolutely no reason. So relatable!
Jokes aside, probably Wraith. Apparently, I'm sometimes really good at sneaking up on people unintentionally and am really quiet. Legion would be second, the only reason I didn't pick them is because I wanted to feel special.
Victor
I randomly screech at things, mostly recently at excel
Am annoying
Basically look like him
Edgy teen, sounds semi accurate.
Probably super cliché of me to say I relate to Trickster the most given who I main. The only reason I say I relate to him the most is because as a career I'd like to be an artist and have been trying to get my name into the art field. It's been my passion for my entire life and I've never really gotten much validation to this day about my work. And it truly is a different kind of hurt when you work so hard on something and believe in something you made so much for no one to care or to say it's not good enough. So when I read Trickster's lore and saw that his "hard work" in making music he believed in was shrugged off and criticized by Mightee One I know how he felt (given he had any sort of feeling at all about it since he's a psychopath). I've been considering a career change because ofc I'm not gonna go around and meticulously murder innocent people because they don't believe in my work, but yeah it's an internal struggle that I definitely related with emotionally.
Spirit
Do people kick you?
Spirt = #relatable
Very specifically Suzie.
Probably Ghostface since i love sneaking up and scaring my friends and family
Nobody give this guy a knife
I usually have the same look on my face as him at all times. I love the little snarl he does with the chain idle in menu too, something I find myself doing often when I'm annoyed or disgusted (especially when playing DbD... hehe)!
Too busy being chased to feel relatable, sorry
Jacket and Jeans with a mask, just a nice outfit tbh, plus they're the most human killer so it's easier to relate in that sense
Nice try fbi.
Not that i'm violently trying to scare them. I'm just doing it as a prank
Nurse.
Life is pain.
Just like the plague I have tried helping people throughout my years, every single time getting betrayed. Well, technically the plague wasn't betrayed but it still bit her on the butt in the end.
Just like the plague, the thought now of any personal face to face social aspects in my life, except for my partner, makes me want to puke.
Nemesis since I'm usually the odd one out, and I have a strange obsession with zombies. Dunno why.
Demogorgon. I screech and I want to bite people
Pymaind Head because we all have our inner demons.
And create our own struggles aka Silent Hill calling me.
Their gameplay rly fits my mindset. We are similar.
Pinhead, Reasons...
I pick Huntress because I can relate my classmate by just moaning and groaning like the Huntress.
The Hillbilly for me. There are a few things that link, such as anger at mistreatments or injustice, and feeling entrapped and controlled (personal reasons). I get what it's like to feel angry for things I was born with (am on the spectrum) and that feeling of wanting to let rip, although I internalise my anger mostly.
Have to say though, I definitely disagree with his stance on hurting animals though. That's as far from me as possible!
Also, second place goes for Myers because people say I have the ability to silently appear out of nowhere and give jumpscares, especially at work!
Leatherface.
Love. To. Grill.
Getting old just like Pinhead the "I came" is simply no more sadly.
I can't relate to any, not saying haven't been in situation that have some similarities to any of them (in comparison its very petty) but the thing about these fictional characters is that they are put in extreme situation that push them into being "killers", heck in some sick twisted way half the roster are not "bad" people some have the injustice of their situation used against them or in like Huntress case do bad things without malice (kind off).
I just voted for ghost face because i make a similar noise when I'm irritated.
Ghostface and Oni. I'm pretty quiet for basically all day long, just listening and watching from a corner... But if someone makes me mad, oh man am I scary.