Dead dawg needs disabled again because of a bug
Had 2 matches today, both with an uncleanseable totem spot, both with devour and one clearly knew about it as they used the offering. Can we please disable this?
To clarify: the killer in chat stated they chose this map for this particular reason. But go on feeling superior tho.
Comments
BHVR has never disabled a map over an uncleansable totem, sorry to say.
Oh, yeah, they knew their devour would spawn in that one spot, Detective Survivor Main. We have the motive, that should be enough to lock him away forever once this gets to court.
Come on now. You are telling me a killer "knew about the bug" so they took devour, burned the map offering and just KNEW that the totems would spawn in that exact spot/configuration AND that the devour would be lit on that exact totem spot?
You are being ridiculous.
Not saying it shouldn't be fixed, but don't start blaming people for things that are obviously not in their control.
An offering to hopefully spawn DH in that one specific spot.
That killer is the devil I say.
There's also a ######### ton of invisible collision walls
And the Game still has unbreakable pallets and walls.
This is the greatest comment I have ever read on the forums.
I just tried this out for testing purposes. Works great.
I mean. It does work. Needs fixed ASAP.
Yah they could like the map bevuase it's awesome and haven't played it in a while becuase it was locked. And to be fair I think finding a killer without ruin is harder than one with so why not consider the possibility it's a coincidence