If stuns removes plague's and legion's power, why does it not for Oni?

When Plague has her corrupted purge and she gets stunned, she loses her power.

Same with Legion when he is in feral frenzy and gets stunned, loses power.

Oni though if you stun him, he retains his power.

Just wondering why the discrepancy.

Comments

  • I'd assume its based on ease of access. Legion can just wait for it to recharge. Plague can just walk to another fountain. Oni has to actively chase and injure survivors.

    That would be my guess

  • Stuns ending Legions power is actually a good thing cause it's much faster then the normal cooldown.

    Plague losing hers is bs with how much work she has to do to get it and how it's not completly in her control

  • Honestly I don't understand why stunning Plague takes her out of corrupt purge. Legion is understandable, but Plague?

  • It makes sense for Legion because it's pretty much a guaranteed hit. If anything Plague shouldn't lose hers.

    But trying to apply logic here: Legion power recharges passively and Plague has utility in her power besides damaging and can hit over pallets. Oni's only power is Blood Fury and he can't hit over pallets, so he's not that hard to stun.

  • Onis power literally has fury in the name, why would a pallet stun take him out of it, if anything it would make it last longer since he is now more angry

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Stuns ending Legions power is actually a good thing cause it's much faster then the normal cooldown.

    Plague losing hers is bs with how much work she has to do to get it and how it's not completly in her control

    ok this makes sense about legion. plague shouldn't lose her power when stunned though i agree.

  • I face many pallet campers as Oni, they seem to not realise that he can and will break it with demon strike. Trying to stun Oni in demon fury is a strange one as he should be bolting around chasing people.

  • I mean getting hit by a pallet pisses me off, so I mean why doesn't it add to his meter?

  • I dunno, it makes no sense. Especially Plague losing her power - she works ten times harder than Oni. Surely is should be the other way around? Or just not even be a thing at all?

  • @Sweet_Tour said:

    I mean getting hit by a pallet pisses me off, so I mean why doesn't it add to his meter?

    Blood rage? Bruh i got P A L L E T R A G E

  • I'd just like some consistency. But since it's stupid that Plague loses her corrupt purge to a pallet stun, I think it should be consistent that killers don't lose their powers from stuns.

  • I'm guessing it's just an outdated thing. Either that or it's a bug that has been in the game for a long time.

  • @glitchboi said:

    Honestly I don't understand why stunning Plague takes her out of corrupt purge. Legion is understandable, but Plague?

    Plague shallow all that bloody purge when hitted instead of holding it to vomit it.

  • @RenRen said:

    I'm guessing it's just an outdated thing. Either that or it's a bug that has been in the game for a long time.

    Bugs for long time =feature.

  • Because plague’s is a ranged attack and legion is terrible

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Because plague’s is a ranged attack and legion is terrible

    he speed feels so slow when the fov was bugged it was ridiculous

  • How easy is it to get said power or how strong said power is



    Legion can get their power often as its a cooldown

    While plague needs a fountain, her power is insanely strong and can be hard to dodge without trading a hit to avoid it

    Oni is high power, but has no early game

    So if Legion was stronger but took longer to get their power, most likely they'll stay in frenzy upon getting stunned, but sometimes its like that because it doesn't really matter, like how currently if you kick a gen in frenzy most of the frenzy will be gone when it ends

  • @Impose said:

    I'd assume its based on ease of access. Legion can just wait for it to recharge. Plague can just walk to another fountain. Oni has to actively chase and injure survivors.

    That would be my guess

    Yet oui can have it multiple times with ease,

    Plague can be robbed and getting only one purge per game if survivors dont cleanse


    Plague is on the spot of "if they do cleanse its fine, but if not it doesnt feel fine"