Not the corn its so corny
Is anyone else getting coldwind farm all the time, someone please make me taller so I can see over all this dang corn, who left all its corn here anyways?! I like corn, but not this much corn! >.>
Is anyone else getting coldwind farm all the time, someone please make me taller so I can see over all this dang corn, who left all its corn here anyways?! I like corn, but not this much corn! >.>
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is the Oddest Post i've seen ina while and i can't Complain...
Now all we need is a Sluzzy Post for the Day and it's good,
End my misery I am getting corn crazy! I'm going to go insane from corn sickness. x-x
for some reason the "i like corn, but not this much corn" reminds me of the one time someone replied to dbd's twitter with "I LOVE COLDWIND" and a video of corn going places corn shouldnt and now im scared
Sometimes if you go in the cornfield legend has it you will never come out. For once you enter the corn the corn chooses you to become the new corn queen or king so you will always be corn cursed. But~! obviously, this is just a legend, so nothing to worry about! Just hope you don't get coldwind or else the corn might just choose you! >:3
it was less going into the cornfield and more the cornfield going into... yeah...
No, you are just cursed I'm sorry to tell you this, but all the maps are slowly turning into corn maps.
i dont think we're on the same page about where the corn was
No, I'm pretty sure this is the point where after realizing the corn was going into places it shouldn't be you realize that all the maps are slowly being covered in corn and you are going to be chased by giant corn killer, its okay though thank you for your sacrifice so other people don't have to face the true horror of dead by daylight. The corn monster.
....Dare i even ask.. What even went through yer mind to see where one corn ended up..
you can probably guess where the corn went by the fact im not actively saying it in fear of a ban
The corn went into their shopping cart so they could enjoy it with their family cooked meal after the trial?
Karu.. do i need to help cleanse your Wholesome mind from that. i have new animals i can send to bleach your eyes =D
i needed that 6 months ago when i saw it
Oh damn... So now yer just Mentally scarred on that day?
Can't even think straight if i had that stuck in my mind..
Country girls make do?
it was a country guy but yes
Its a 80% higher chance for corn if you play Nurse.
I was going to make a joke, but I think imma just head out.
Yes! Getting corn significantly more often than other maps. My eyes feel like they are growing out of stalks.
I lost my friend in the corn once. Never saw them again.