my 3 rules as a killer
If anyone does a tebag 360's me 3 times in a row or hits me with a pallet cheap shot (the ones were I dont know your there and I am leaving) then everyone gets hard camped in the basement because if you act like a jerk everyone pays
Comments
I have similar rules. If you t-bag me or blatantly flashlight harass me (not talking saves, here), then you get a tour of Facecamp City. Play nice, and I'll let you earn BP. Be a dick, and better luck next match.
I'll gladly lose Chase points to take you out of the match. I play for fun, not looking to rank-up anyway.
I'm scared. Someone hold me.
I have 3 rule aswell; RULE NUMBA JUAN! Don't flashlight me when I'm breaking a pallet you do that I'm hard camping you. RUUUUU NUUUUUMAAAAH TWO! If there are more than 1 P3 Claudette's up in my hood with toolboxes and flashlight I'm busting out the mori and I'm 360 hooking everyone. RULE NUMBA TREEEE If you have DS I'm slugging you especially if you tbag.
that rule #2 i bring out jumpscare myers and toss in a leyrs offering so i can show them how effective immersive claudette is as i can see them thro walls on a map they barely blend in on
i have scratched mirrors saved on daddy myers just for them
"OMG this killer is camping me because I can't hide gosh and I was running DS and missed my MLG skill check and to make matters worse I Dead Harded into a wall!! God killers are OP nerf just nerf them out right"
Rules for most killers:
Dont understand its better to change target after getting carried around for like 4 gens -- make it personal - throw the game away - survivor who "destroyed" your game has to pay
let boosted trash escape occasionally as "i'm" a generous god - camp and tunnel people who are better since they have to pay for destroying my experience
Sometimes experiment with the ping, 150 more is enough in most cases
Im ######### but im gonna abuse nurse - since everyone thinks nurse is hard to play thanks to untalented people like tru3c4mp1ng people even type GG after i abused the ######### out of the most broken killer to be in this game.
Youre welcome.
Im not so oversensitive like you. I just have one rule: Dont be toxic. And toxic means for me if you are a bang colorful claudette with a flashlight and decisive strike, clicking me with a flashlight then youre screwed. Also tbagging on a pallet after a pallet stun and things like that. I mean really toxic behaviour. This guy will die, and they died every time. Sometimes, like to Halloween events i let survivors escape because I see I'm much better than their whole team and I dont wanna destroy their fun in this game. But if there is one person with DS is this the only person who dies. Except it's a beginner. A w-######### default player, playing like dumbas* xD That's okay, they do a favour to their team^^
As a Killer main, I approve this translation.
I don’t get why pallet blinds annoy. You can hear their footsteps and not lose a chase, it consumes the light (and without resetting progress), and it’s used to help escape a chase. Only unnecasary flashlight use is the rapid clicking, and that’s just a waste of light yo!
breaks haunted grounds I never expected it so literally!
It really depends on my mood, how I will play. If I am in a ######### mood, I will make heads pop as Pig. I will tunnel anyone playing with D-strike or Object of Obsession.
And that is about it.
If I am in a good mood, none of that will happen.
> @Peasant said:
How many moms’ credit cards did it take to escape titled towers Mr. Wick?
I have no rules, I play the game for fun and accept it for what it is, if something gets to me I stop and have a break but I wont take my own issues out on random strangers for using mechanics built into a game.
THAT IS OVER SENSITIVE! They literally wasted a pallet with no looping and it makes you camp and tunnel them!? The hell!?
You could have said, “if the survivor is better than me.”
That would’ve cleared it up more quickly.
^ They are right, you cant argue with logic, they wasted a pallet for the stun, they werent on a gen, they sat waiting just to get some stun points, why does it matter to you so much and why be so sensitive to think "hell no im camping them for that" they just used an game mechanic?
My 3 just for fun!
1: No mercy for survivors. I'll never give a hatch, let you escape or give you a free unhook.
2: Every and all perks are viable. I'll use anything I can and fully expect the survivors to as well
3: If you try to flashlight bully I'll throw the rest of the game to take you out.
calling truetalent a camper, a guy that literally never camps even if it would make way more sense, the salt is strong.
It’s odd how fast you turned self righteous
Flashlight bullying. A nice vague term so you can use it on anyone with a flashlight
I also have some rules:
1. Show no mercy (unless you're in the middle of harvesting nectar, but you better hope that you don't finish before I leave).
2. Kill
My rules as Killer: The game's rules.
Man survivors really are a touchy bunch. Can't even describe how you play without them getting all up in arms. Let me be more specific since you have such a hard time extrapolating a simple phrase. Flashlight clicking, attempted pallet blinds, etc.
Wasting the battery at a pallet to try to end a chase, and use it in a strategy is bullying?! Now that is touchy. The click spam is taunting though, I’ll give you that. But you’re, in that case, just proving tjeirvtauntsbwork and get to you easily
What a crazy ruleset, I know.
Camera pans over to a Freddy with a shotgun laughing maniacally as he chases down some survivors
What interest can survivors have to remain in a boring game of constant camping and not just DC to move on to more interesting trials ?
2. Switch up targets if I am not running an obsession perk
3. Punish t bagging survivors in most manageable way possible
Did I ever said you said?
So they outplay you and you hard camp them? LOL
So you're kist another toxic guy that shouldn't play this game. Why should anyone else pay because some jerk is t-bagging you?
It's a case of "If I'm going down someone is going down with me!"