Im making my own version of DBD
i think it needs to be done!!! without competition the big issues with this game will never get looked at. They know they have us by the you know what because there is no game like it. I think I will make the next assymetrical survival horror game ; - )
Comments
That's a big dream but good luck friend.
Good luck
Good luck!
i think there is really room for another good asymm horror game, Friday the 13th had potential after all.
there were many that failed but frankly… they had pretty obvious flaws..
With Blackjack! And Hookers!!!
I mean.. we have the Hookers in DbD already ;)
Evil Dead is currently coming up, which might be able to replace Friday the 13th and compete with DBD.
It's such a shame too, Friday the 13th continued to keep a playerbase for years on PS4. If the legal issues hadn't come up, DBD might have fierce competition by now.
Hopefully you can succeed Where BHVR failed. Goodluck
Good luck, I hope you get the capital you need in order to get licensed characters to compete with Behaviour.
A pirate amongst others hooking people, good shout 👍
In fact, forget about the DbD!
Even if it takes years, maybe even five, I still hope you manage to do it well. Good luck pal!
There are actually a ######### ton of assym games that I've seen trailers for recently/watched early beta gameplay of. I don't know what's with the sudden spur but I like it