When do boon totems come out?
I’m not gonna lie, I’m very interested to see how these boon totems work. Does anyone know when they come out?
I’m not gonna lie, I’m very interested to see how these boon totems work. Does anyone know when they come out?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most likely in the next couple months when the survivor paragraph comes out.
Isn’t the new survivor coming out in the mid chapter?
Yup, at least that’s what I heard. That’s why I said next couple months because I don’t know exactly.
Yeah
With the next survivor
Yeah that’s what I assumed.
If what the 🕊️ are saying...
Then it should be close
It’s hype.
Giving the killer a survivor objective in a 4v1 asymmetrical game has me quite nervous.
It'll be about 6 weeks unless they end up needing to delay the midchapter/paragraph for any unfortunate reason.
I'm curious what effect they'll contain, but I do like the idea and how it could change the dynamic.
I'm mostly worried about them being as impactful as hex totems or as impactful as hex totems should be I guess.
Then again it'll be satisfying to break and disable an entire survivors perk for the rest of the game
Well it's likely going to be October, because October is going to be the "big" halloween event and usually we have a patch around the time the event starts.