Vial issues
Hello People of the fog,
We have noticed that some players mostly on PS4 have reported an issue with the vial, that once your vial is full it won't empty and you won't be able to get your currency. Also there is other issues that might happen like the UI not showing on the screen during a match etc.
Here's some questions that will help our Dev team to understand more about the issue.
- On which platform the issue occurred (PC/PS4/Xbox)
- Cloud ID
- Were you playing Survivor or Killer ?
- Was it in a public lobby ? if not what was it ?
- What was the state of your vial ? Was it already full ?
- Do you see the vial UI during the match ?
- Are you able to interact with a plant ?
- At the end of the match do you see the Event UI ?
The more details that we have the more it will help our team to understand the issue.
Thank you for you help, We will keep you updated on the status of the issue.
Comments
Do something about queue time PLEASE!
@Bug_Reporter
We are aware of the lobbies issue, we are discussing on how to improve the situation.
I don't have any information for now. I'm still waiting myself.
As soon as I have more info i'll let you guys know.
Thanks for you patience.
I've only had the UI mess up once so far but no problems since. I hope you'll extend the event. Off topic! What I'd like to see is the words moderately, considerably and tremendously separated into their own color catagory. Right now those terms are crossing over into other colors rendering the meaning of the color system useless. Along with the color system. I believe there should be an exact explanation of what an item actually does. for example. There shouldn't be any guess work. Also, your daily rituals needs some work. Example, the relic veneration challenge says "Escape and collect a new item 1 time(s)." It should be worded, During a match retrieve an item you did not start a match with then escape. The sub discription should read, if you use all charges of the found item before escaping you will still complete the challenge. Other than that. I hope you can fix the frame rate on PS4....PLEASE.
Thank you!
Of course you’d want more personal stuff, while every PS4 player literally can’t even do the event. Smh
SO!? Half the PS4 player base still won’t get vials. This bug literally freezes the bar and stops the event PERMANENTLY. It’s over, I can’t padticipate anymore. Even if the queue wasn’t bad
Why are my posts getting LOL’s? A bug that completely breaks the event is occurring. You into inuslt to injury i take it?
Cloud id: 1f2b0170-99b2-11e7-aa37-3f6aac87269b
EDIT* Happening on killer too. Killer vial is half full but vial doesn't show up on screen.
ID: fD7629de-92d9-499d-bfdf-c724181f87b2
I played as both
it was public
both my killer and survivor vials say they’re full
I do not see the UI
I can no longer interact with plants
I do not see the UI post game
3.Survivor
2.ID:2f797c3d-157e-4147-b6a8-74e8dc9835af
4.Public
5.empty
6.no
7.yes
8.no
Just an interesting note to this bug, had it happen on ps4 too, on both sides. Had both sides vials full and the UI was completely gone, event UI wouldn't show up after a game either, couldn't interact with plants either.
BUT THERE'S A WAY TO CASH OUT!
While it's obviously the wrong way to do it, disconnecting as soon as the game starts let me cash out on the vials. It gave me +2 vials from the disconnect, even if i did lose rank from it. So there's a very bad workaround for the crappy situation. Will edit once i find out if started earning vials normally again.
EDIT: My vial gains have gone back to normal after the disconnect. So this seems like a temporary fix for the issue. @Patricia @Peanits just to get the knowledge out there
Just a quick question:
Is it intented that survivor players can't get any extra bloodpoints after they get 60 vials?
It essentially makes it so event is completely over for them.
Happened to me on PS4. I was able interact with the Pustulas but had no vial visual on my screen. When the match ended it didn't register my serum progress, but closing and restarting the game seems to have fixed it.
I was on xbox
I dont know what my cloud ID is, if I have one that is
I was playing killer
It was a public lobby
My vial was empty at the start of the match, but four event offerings were used and I made sure I got all six hooks
The vial didnt not appear in my UI during the match
I was able to hook survivors on the event hooks
The even UI that shows both killer and survivor vial progress did not appear at the end of the match
1) PS4
2)Dunno what that is
3)Survivor
4)Public lobby
5)Vial was about two thirds full. I was allowed to fill it but it didn't give me the currency.
6)Vial was not visible during match.
7) When two thirds full yes when "full" no.
8) Not visible
I went on to play killer thinking this was a new requirement to get the currency (fill both get to claim) but the same issue happened for killer. The next day the issue seemed to resolve and i received both vials but i hope this doesn't happen again.
Both of these problems were on the XBOX. While I was playing, I got my 6 hooks needed for a full vial, but it never emptied, which I guess is just another case of a repeated problem. Another problem was that, while I was playing with a friend, she could not see her vial, though she could still fill it, which was evident by how she was forced off of the plant mid-game and then she got a currency serum.
i filled up a vial about 5 games ago and have been unable to harvest nectar since (as the killer or survivor)
i play ps4. I also cannot see the vial in the top corner when I am in a match.
please keep us updated!
We both play on PS4. We play SWF in public lobbies. There was no vial UI while in game. We were able to interact with plants. I assumed it stopped interaction when it was full. After 1 game ended, my full vial never went into currency and reset. We are now stuck with full vials and cannot interact with plants. We do not get the event UI popup after the game has finished.
PS4 vial in game icon no longer showing on killer.
After the match it said "error loading player level"
The vial stayed the same level, so far this has happened twice today (both times I tried), but wasn't happening last night.
Hope this helps!
1) PS4
2) 4717b5c0-7a09-11e7-abec-0bf4f31f65a5
3) Killer (Wraith)
4) Public lobby
5) Full vial
6) Vial was not visible during match.
7) I was killer, I was still able to use event hooks and got points for hooking on event hooks, but no new vial before start of game and no progress on new vial in game.
8) No
EDIT:
Just had a survivor game to see if anything happened.
1) PS4
2) 4717b5c0-7a09-11e7-abec-0bf4f31f65a5
3) Survivor (David)
4) Public lobby
5) Empty Vial
6) Vial was not visible during match.
7) Was able to interact and get points but no progress on filling the vial.
8) No
Survivor
Public Lobby
2 3rds full
Ui disappeared once game finished
Can't interact guessing full
No event Ui once game finishes
Vial was 1/3 full in previous matches. Vial disappeared today and vial totals did not appear for several matches in a row. I could still harvest nectar though and after restarting the game I could see my full vial, which was processed in the next game following.
1) Xbox
2)Gamertag = TheMidnightRidr (I am not home yet, so I do not know what my cloud ID is. I will edit this when I am home and can see)
3)Both survivor and killer (But I filled my survivor vile before my killer)
4)Public
5)Neither of the vials were full
6)I was not able to see the vile during the match and still cannot
7)No, since the vial is considered full
8)I am able to manually select the Event UI, but it does not come up automatically as it did prior to the patch
Hello everyone,
please go on https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/28940/what-to-do-vial-issues#latest and follow the steps.
Thank you for you patience