Is Blight Meta Now?
I haven't been keeping up with this game's meta for a while or really ever. However, I recently picked up Blight as a killer and suddenly I've seen a lot of Blight popping up everywhere. What did I miss?
I haven't been keeping up with this game's meta for a while or really ever. However, I recently picked up Blight as a killer and suddenly I've seen a lot of Blight popping up everywhere. What did I miss?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Blight was nearly unsuable on console for many months, he's also recieved a few welcome changes on top over time (while also removing exploits)
Realistically, people just eventually realize that Mobility is the strongest tool a killer has, and for Blight, he has plenty of it.
Ah. That makes sense as I play on console and immediately fell in love with the mobility and just how fun the ability is. I was wondering why I never experienced those problems I would always hear about.
On PC? He's considered S tier like nurse and spirit.
On console? lol good luck, you'd be better off playing literally anyone else.
He is meta if you take a little time to practice and play on PC. His mobility combined with current Meta perks is very strong.
I mean, I am on console and have been doing extremely well with him so I don't think platform makes a difference.
Meta is whatever survivors complain about the most.
As a former survivor main, fair
Blight is the second best Killer tied with Spirit, depending on the map.
People have liked him since release basically, but he’s received a few QoL buffs in the last year so he feels easier and nicer to play now. He’s a killer with good mobility and a strong chase power and he synergises well with meta perks, so he’s definitely considered high tier by most people.
Now? He's been meta for ages now
A PC Blight is a terrifying thing to face.
Blight has been Meta since they made him tall, I think that was around the Twins chapter?
Blight arguably has a higher skill cap than Nurse. That's not to say he's stronger than Nurse at that skill level, just that he is more difficult to play well.