what does the "item empty" sound at the start of match mean?
most of the time when a match starts as a survivor the "item empty" sound plays. Is that a bug, or is that indicating something?
most of the time when a match starts as a survivor the "item empty" sound plays. Is that a bug, or is that indicating something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe that's the game assigning an Obsession
Yea... It happens to the killer side as well
I thought I was the only one who heard it. Also I noticed that the name of the realm would not show either.
It sounds like the sound cue when you drop an item. From my observations it also doesn't do it every match. So my guess is its a bug.
I thought it was a bug.
It's called BHVR
No, it isn't. The two sounds are not even remotely alike.
It is a smooth sound of a pretty good job so far.
I forgot this sound existed, but I've wondered about it, too!
I've been getting this as well I hope it's a bug.
This has been happening to me as well, for both killer and surv. Not every match, but often.
That the game is bugged. Thats what the sound means.
Been happening to me too.
If it happens, Score Events also will be hidden from me. Alongside the map name.
It seems like a bug, and as far as I know happens when you have an item equipped at the start of a match after escaping with an item at the end of the last
Yeah its a bug for sure.