since its across multiple accounts and im too lazy to add them all together, i have somewhere a bit above the 2500 mark. The current account i play on has the most hours though, standing at 1456. Im still pretty meh at the game though lol
I feel like devotion would be a better metric, given regional wait times, menu time, and the ability to leave the game on overnight.
Although I don't out much stock in "experience" overall. Good game knowledge, empathy and logical reasoning are far more important and far less common.
With +-1200 hours, I can assure that my gameplay lacks a lot of things, even while playing Nurse, with whom I have approximately 3/4 of my hours.
i feel you. I still don't know the majority if not all addons, like while playing survivor i couldn't say "oh he/she is using this or that addons", or "oh that toolboxe i just looted has this or that addon nice"
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
2720 hours yet I'm so bad at this game lol
Arent we all bad? :)
Around 1.3k on ps4, 255 on steam so far.
2760
Bout 2,000 when I last checked.
Last time I checked, 3223 hours.
LOL 72% in the 1k to 3k category
I didn't realize the forums had such a specific demographic of players.
DBD players have a natural tendency to gravitate toward the forums after playing so long ๐
I have around 2400 hours or something
since its across multiple accounts and im too lazy to add them all together, i have somewhere a bit above the 2500 mark. The current account i play on has the most hours though, standing at 1456. Im still pretty meh at the game though lol
The current results of this poll are actually quite surprising.
I'm currently at 2436 hours.
I have too much time on my hands.
I feel like devotion would be a better metric, given regional wait times, menu time, and the ability to leave the game on overnight.
Although I don't out much stock in "experience" overall. Good game knowledge, empathy and logical reasoning are far more important and far less common.
And not once the game improved
2,630k hours.
I know for a fact that I am playing MUCH better than back when I started, but I still have room for growth, so to speak.
Very close to 4k. It's my 2nd most played game.
Too many
around 1700 hours doesn't mean i'm experienced ahah
I've the same thought.
With +-1200 hours, I can assure that my gameplay lacks a lot of things, even while playing Nurse, with whom I have approximately 3/4 of my hours.
Basically played since release and I had 3 full years of staying at home... So I had a lot of time yes
i feel you. I still don't know the majority if not all addons, like while playing survivor i couldn't say "oh he/she is using this or that addons", or "oh that toolboxe i just looted has this or that addon nice"
and I hate every minute of it.
Yesterday 1097.5h on Steam
My Start was 2017 on PS4 and i think i have round 200/300h there
6400 hours.
371 hours.
I started this year, got the game gifted to me in June but started to properly play in July.
2700
670 ish hours.
Throwing pallets from the wrong side since 2020 ๐