Make it harder to PIP if someone is in a SWF.
For how much longer will solo Q be miserable because there are SWF boosting each other to get red ranks, when they should be in greens or even yellows?
I know the new SBMMR is being implemented, and it was indeed a better experience, but how is SBMMR change the issue with SWF teams playing like potatos but still carrying each other to ranks they shouldn't be in?
Comments
No.
They dont mind pip or bp bro they just mind fun
Oh my god yes I completely agree let me finally escape red rank hell
No one even cares about pips once they hit rank 1. This will do absolutely nothing except affect new players that wanna pip.
Hm not a new player, I'm devotion 20 and have 4,689 hrs on record. I care about ranks because even though some people say rank does not matter, no one in red ranks wants to have yellow ranked team mates.
Why? not able to get to red ranks solo?
No thanks. I hate coordinated toxic SWF's as much as the next lass but its pretty lame to make duos (who are technically SWF and are usually just 2 friends playing together) sit in ELO hell because they can't rank up together.
It's not about the SWF feelings, it's about the solo Q experience and getting bad team mates.
As long as they stay in their SWFS, who cares?
But if they are bringing their boosted asses to solo q, then yes.
We all know they dont. That's why I dodge obvious SWF in my team when I'm solo.
So you're ok with solo q being bad because solo players keep getting trashy SWF on their team, ok
I was thinking 4 man swfs. But, yeah, I guess you are right.