Your favourite build when playing solo survivor?

What is your favourite build when you play solo survivor? What is your favourite loadout?

Comments

  • No Mither, Self Care, Inner Strength, Pharmacy.

  • Woo, Kindred, Dh (now using sb because of the last gen issues) and iron will.

  • Counterforce, Sprint Burst, Iron Will, and Inner Strength.

  • MoM and nothing else

  • Currently, I'm playing with Iron Will, Resilience, BT, and Kindred.

    Sometimes I sub out Resilience with Blast Mine just for fun lol

  • This is currently (when i am not spinning the wheel) mine

    Kindred or Borowed, DH, Spine Chill, Iron will

    I dont run any loadout.

  • I am a Nancy one trick. So basically inner strength and small game are my bread and butter. I am a loot goblin, so plunderers is key. And borrowed so that I feel less bad about farming my mates.

  • My comfy build: Iron Will, Spine Chill, Bond and Self-Care. I had to put Self-Care on after the 1000th time I died because couldn't get any teammate to heal me.

  • I like to run, DS, kindred, bond and windows.

  • @Junylar said:

    My comfy build: Iron Will, Spine Chill, Bond and Self-Care. I had to put Self-Care on after the 1000th time I died because couldn't get any teammate to heal me.

    You have bond, you should be able to find teammates really quick?

  • At the moment it's Dead Hard, BT, Spine Chill and Aftercare. Aftercare is really good and a nice change, but Bond or Kindred would also suffice.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2466797#Comment_2466797

    You have bond, you should be able to find teammates really quick?

    Finding teammates is one thing, getting their attention and telling them to heal me is another, especially closer to the end-game.

  • Spine chill, BT, stake out, and Sb or do.

    Covers all of my bases so I can adept to the game in most situations.

  • Kindred, Spine Chill, WGLF, Borrowed easily.

    • Kindred gives me and my teammates the needed information to then still go to second stage.
    • Spine Chill (Can probably be something else but I just like using it.)
    • Borrowed (To get Altruism and that Claudettes who tend to run into the Killer after being unhooked don't go down instantly again.)
    • WGLF (To have something to grind for during the match and get rewarded for it. The faster healing on slugs also helps a lot.)


  • Blast Mine, Flashbang, Head On, Quick and Quiet. Solo or SWF this is my current favourite build and you can prise my Stun Lock out of my cold, dead hands.

    Which happens very often because apparently Blast Mine into Head On into Flashbang blind makes people angry