'Why is that on the list of censored words' collection thread
Post the words that the chat's censoring just left you baffled with.
My top 4:
IRL/In Real Life
Jane's
Head
is2g/istg
Post the words that the chat's censoring just left you baffled with.
My top 4:
IRL/In Real Life
Jane's
Head
is2g/istg
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you litterally cannot say meyers, it censored gg for me one time.
"Piece of #########" wasn't censored. "Words" was tho.
It censored the word "HELL" for me.
It'll be fun to see them censor Pinhead too at some point, lmao.
Hawkins.
Adam.
Myers.
It had also censored when survivor said "I like your cum head" when I ran a specific jelly-like head cosmetic on Demogorgon
Lol I've had "GG" censored randomly like 30 percent of the time I've used it. XD
I had the word “you” censored. :)
Also Bond, you know the actual perk that’s in the game, and Hawkins, the map.
true ! when i talking about myers .. i got banned ! from making discussion topic
"Yun-Jin" also had the words "hooking" and "didn't know" censored once
-Meyers
-Yun-Jin
-Sexy men
All censored for me
Not censored
-Shite
The german word for german (deutsch) is censored.
Why is this word censored?!
lmao that is whack. My best guess is that it kinda is spelled similar to douche?
YouTube.
"Deutsch" and "Frank's" have been blurred for me, while "Nazi" was just fine.
I seriously don't get why is everyone called nazi these days. Do people even know what nazi is?
no sadly alot of people dont remember the nazi's or their attrocities and just bandy the word about like communist in the 50's.
I guess because I was playing with my bf and he's German? So the person with a very clear "UNITED KINGDOM" in their profile must also actually be from Germany?
You can't say "Porn" even tough there is literally an add-on called VHS Porn
Wow. Sorry you had to go through that.
We both laughed it off at least lol
censored faq but not #########
In a recent game we were not allowed to write "David" or "Jeff" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
A streamer typed gg to me once and it showed up as ##